No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concur'd. As the finale nears, I find all the flashbacks extremely unnecessary.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What flashbacks?

Comment

• Season 1-3.

Comment

• Ah ok. Yea, I think the flashbacks were purely character work and a (over thought) way to bring in Jacob to each persons life. I really am sick of all the people writing about "I don't care about the mystery and questions, I love Lost because of the character work."

OK, well, you can have plenty of great characters and character work without complete abandoning the mysteries and in many cases poorly handling the mysteries (nobody asking questions for the first five seasons!). And seriously, Lost is a mystery show first of all. It wasn't built to be a sci-fi drama, it built mysteries and questions and put those things up in the forefront of everything else.

Comment

• THE FAHEY™ has a great line in tonight's episode. And that's it....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sure would love to read Sun's notepad but hey I've got a HUGE fucking V and ABC logo to block what she just wrote!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Sure would love to read Sun's notepad but hey I've got a HUGE fucking V and ABC logo to block what she just wrote!
                How fucking stupid was the idiot at ABC who came up with that brilliant piece of marketing! The only thing I personally got out of that scene was that Jack looked extremely hot when he was reassuring her he'd get her and Jin off the island. And, you know, while I appreciate all that - not the fucking point of the scene, ABC!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

•   Spoiler: fart 
                  The bodies hit the floor next week. Which I can't remember whether it's the Hurley episode or the Desmond episode.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sure would love to read Sun's notepad but hey I've got a HUGE fucking V and ABC logo to block what she just wrote!
                    Yeah, totally ridiculous. I even liked V but I certainly wasn't so excited for the return that I needed a countdown clock during an episode of Lost's final season.

Anyway, you didn't miss anything. She told Jack she's sorry, told him that Flocke said he had Jin, and that she didn't go with Flock because she didn't trust him.

I liked this episode but we're still always thisclose to getting a real answer before someone gets interrupted, doesn't bother to ask any follow-up questions, or smashes a mirror in JACKRAGE.

Comment

Agreed. That was bullshit.

At least Desmondo is back.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                          Spoiler: fart 
                        The bodies hit the floor next week. Which I can't remember whether it's the Hurley episode or the Desmond episode.
                        My guess would be
                          Spoiler: yah, clickenzie! 
                        it's the Desmond episode since they closed with him this past week. Plus, the tease for next week of "The island's not done with you yet!" is what's always being said to Desmond.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

•   Spoiler: f 
                          FARADAY IS BACK THIS WEEK. CONFIRMED
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                              Spoiler: f 
                            FARADAY IS BACK THIS WEEK. CONFIRMED
                            Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• AAAIIIEEEEE!!!!!!! THE LOVE!! (Shhh! Don't tell Jack-tard I said that!)

Comment

Working...
                                X