Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Emerson can do no wrong!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Spoiler: HUGE FUCKING SPOILER! 
      <object height="296" width="512">

<embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/EZOcgQndnp4eGQ4DiJ6xpQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="296" width="512"></object>
      Oh, and by the way...you must spread reputation, yadda yadda, so forth and so on
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So full of awesome: Never Seen Lost.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Jodi Lyn O’Keefe is so fucking hot in the beginning of Recon.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SQUEEEE!!! Daniel! And he beat up Sawyer! NEVER question the awesomeness of my-yet-another-LOST-boyfriend!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  Best damn explanation of the "plot" of Lost ever.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• oh god, tonight better be so awesome or i'm going to find Mark Pellegrino and punch him in the fucking face.

Comment

• I'm drunk as fuck and READY FOR AWESOMENESS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ricardo = awesome

Asshole priest = not so awesome

Fahey at the campfire = SUPER GREAT
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• alright LOST, you have 16 mins to bring the HEAT.

Otherwise, eh. BIG FUCKING EH.

Comment

• "She says your English is awesome"

"We all go to hell"

Goddammit. If this wasn't the last season I'd be all "ORGASMOVEREPISODE" but the nagging feeling of "there are only 8-9 episodes left" keeps popping up in my head. I did dig this, but goddammit....this should have been a last season episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                              "She says your English is awesome"

"We all go to hell"

Goddammit. If this wasn't the last season I'd be all "ORGASMOVEREPISODE" but the nagging feeling of "there are only 8-9 episodes left" keeps popping up in my head. I did dig this, but goddammit....this should have been a last season episode.

This was supposed to be the big info dump.

A cork.

A fucking cork.

NO FUCKING SHIT. FUCK YOU LINDELOF AND CUSE. FUCK YOUR NASH BRIDGES CREATING ASSES.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I need to watch the whole thing online, because I got home from class too late, so I don't know what all happened. But damn, did I still sob my ass off when his wife appeared and Hurley translated for them. I'm this show's bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X