Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    By the way, Lisa's 'Survivor' immunity challenge analogy is very clever. Major kudos on that, Lisa...I agree with you entirely.
    Thanks, bud!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      And Desmond is totally in that locked room on the sub. Lesley and I both called it right away. It would make the most sense.
      Fuck! You're right, it would. But, damn. My boss brought up an interesting talking point...What is Flocke gonna do when/if he makes it off the island? Start killing everyone? Blow up the planet?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You actually think he'll make it off the island. I bet Jack will blow up the sub like Locke did the first time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hence the if. And as I said, this was something my boss brought up...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YOU GIVE YOUR BOSS A THROATPUNCH™
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You actually think he'll make it off the island. I bet Jack will blow up the sub like Locke did the first time.
              I think it's going to be something along these lines. FakeLocke is now totally evil, and the real John Locke is dead, so that's that. Jack was always supposed to be the hero of this show, regardless of how that has or hasn't panned out over six seasons. That was the intention of the creators, and that's how I think they're going to end this. Jack's character is always looking for redemption, and they're ultimately going to let him have that. My guess is that in the end, this is going to be like "The Stand" - the ultimate showdown between good and evil - Jack vs. FakeLocke. And this being the last season, there's no way they're going to go out with the show's intended hero getting his ass kicked. You can kill off a good guy character at the end of any other season (Charlie, Juliet), but there's nine more episodes, and then no more show. Dr. Foxy Tard Face will prevail!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I still wish they would have cast Michael Keaton as Jack and killed him off in the pilot like they wanted to.

Comment

• NO! I need as many hot TV boyfriends as possible, and this show has delivered, sucka!

Comment

• <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Vv5z8VWxViIMYacVMVEDFw/1848/1901"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Vv5z8VWxViIMYacVMVEDFw/1848/1901" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
                    aww this gave me the quiver lip

Comment

And Desmond is totally in that locked room on the sub. Lesley and I both called it right away. It would make the most sense.
                      Good call!
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What the hell is Vern's son doing on the Hydra island carrying a rifle? Surely Widmore has a better employee screening process? That dude is ridiculous.

Anyway, I thought this episode was great. No huge revelations but I liked the crumbs and demand a Miles & Sawyer cop show spin-off.

Comment

•   Spoiler: HUGE FUCKING SPOILER! 
                          <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/EZOcgQndnp4eGQ4DiJ6xpQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/EZOcgQndnp4eGQ4DiJ6xpQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• God I fucking love Michael Emerson.

Comment

God I fucking love Michael Emerson.
                              Haha, love it! Even better...that clip was brought to me by Trojan condoms.

Comment

• I haven't read shit yet...but I started season 6 last night, with the recap show and half of the first ep...Sad Sayid is quasi dead...Will catch up ASAP, and I'll be back.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X