Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's always pooping on party time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Notes taken from tonight's episode when drunk as hell:

OMG = Miles + Sawyer = Jake & The Fatman or Cagney and Lacey = GREENLIGHT THIS NOW

Charlotte = Indy - stupid fridge = YES PLEASE

CHICK FIGHT!!!!!!

PIMP SLAP > THROATPUNCH™

Schillinger's son = OMG!!!!!! = I can't take that cherub faced dude seriously at all

Not a bad episode, but nothing amazing. Which FUCKING SUCKS as there are only 9 episodes left.

There is no fucking way this show is gonna pull a BSG and end on a decent note. And if it does, the next 9 episodes are going to have to BE FUCKING INSANE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think post Richard's story everything is going to change.

Comment

• This is the reason there will be no more LOSTTALK™ on the podcasts. There is no way the show will live up to any of the insane expectations that the viewers have had over the last 6 years.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I think post Richard's story everything is going to change.
            I fucking hope so. But if they introduce another fucking new character I'll be fucking annoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
              Not a bad episode, but nothing amazing. Which FUCKING SUCKS as there are only 9 episodes left.
              That was my feeling too. It was good, it wasn't great. The only thing that really made me go "HOLY SHIT!" was when Claire took a hold of Kate's hand, and then they showed Claire's face - and she just looked really creepy and up to something (foreshadowing for the later attack). They're doing a really good job with scary Claire, I'll give them that.

I do think the Richard episode next week is going to be amazing - sort of like the Ben episode last week. I guess with this being the last season, they need to space out the awesomeness so they don't blow their wad all at once.

I am curious as to why Charlotte was digging through Sawyer's dresser - why was she interested in the Anthony Cooper info? She was obviously not looking for a tee shirt.

Who was the actress playing Zooey? She looked very familiar. EDIT: Oh! That was Sheila Kelly, from "L.A. Law" and "Singles"! I loved her in that - "Come to where the flavor is. Come to Debbie Country!"
              Last edited by Lisa; 03-16-2010, 08:41 PM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Next week is the big fucking change. When I said it's the biggest episode since we first Ben's past in Season 3, I wasn't kidding. ABC is either pulling smokescreen duty or they've got leaks. But, don't google shit too intently for the next 6 days.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I. can. NOT. wait.

I have been avoiding information and previews and when I saw last night that we are going to get Richard's story I finally got excited for an episode.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                    Next week is the big fucking change. When I said it's the biggest episode since we first Ben's past in Season 3, I wasn't kidding. ABC is either pulling smokescreen duty or they've got leaks. But, don't google shit too intently for the next 6 days.
                    (*GEEKS OUT!!!*)
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• So...

This show any good?

Comment

• Seriously? Do you mean the episode or the show in general?

If you mean the show in general, it's AMAZING, but very confusing along the way. This is the sixth and last season, so if you had to go rent the DVDs, you wouldn't have very far to catch up on. But, that much being said, you have to watch every single episode in order, or you'll be totally in the dark. You can't skip around, and you can't miss any, or it won't make any sense. But yes, check it out for sure! Start with the season one pilot, and go all the way through.

Funny story how I got George hooked - he'd never watched it before. On our first date, when we were asking the easy questions about favorite music/movies/books/TV, this was my favorite TV show right out of the gate. He'd never seen it, and I just raved how awesome it was. So on our second date, he says to me, "Oh, I rented the first couple of DVDs from season one of 'LOST', and it's really good." Now, he's the kind of person who will genuinely check something out that someone else is enthusiastic about, but it was also his way of showing that he was interested in my interests. So it was a little of both, but he wound up getting completely hooked on the show as well - it's totally addictive, Vin, I think you'd love it.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 03-17-2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Which is why I have never watched it...

Comment

• Why, because you're worried you'd get hooked?

Comment

• No...

Simply because all the plot swerves, alliances, betrayals, etc. would force me to think... and I'm not a big fan of thinking. I prefer others to do that for me. That's the Amurkan Way!

Seriously... I just never sat down and seriously viewed it. When all seasons are out on disc, then I will take the time to watch.

Comment

• Yeah, it's complicated, and I'm not big on complicated plot lines either. But this is different in that it's complicated in a really great, "HOLY SHIT!!" kind of way. It's worth the pay off.

Comment

Working...
                                X