X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dooby-doo-bop badow!

Comment

• So....which one is Uncle Joey?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
        I <3 U and eggs.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDgbKJWDxcE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDgbKJWDxcE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Young Ben Linus has creepy eyes. Even the prisoner was afraid, thus all the posturing and screaming.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh god, Government training videos. I'd rather watch a DHARMA orientation.

Comment

• One thing I realized - and this may be obvious, and if it is, I apologize! - but FakeLocke, as he's recruiting people, is going after people who have suffered a huge loss and are grieving. He's recruited Sawyer, who's grieving over Juliet's death. He's recruited Sayid, who's still very much grieving over Nadia, who's death was very recent. And he's recruited Claire, who's still grieving over the loss of Aaron - who, even though he's alive, she hasn't seen her child in three yaers. It just really lends to the whole emotional aspect of the show - these are people who are despondent. As George pointed out when I mentioned this to him, he said, "Yeah, well, that's a tactic a lot of evil people use."

Why not go after Kate (who you can tell hasn't been possessed - she's faking it to survive, and FakeLocke is suspicious. You could tell by that little squint he leveled at her) - you could argue that she's also grieving over Aaron. But then again - not really. She willingly gave him over to his grandmother, willingly realized that she's not supposed to be raising him.

Why not go after Jack, who lost his father and had father issues? My theory on that is that even though his father issues stayed with him for years, and Christian died before they could resolve those issues, the simple fact is that Jack didn't get along with his father. He resented him, and although I'm sure he loved him, he didn't really like him. That potentially changes the kind of grief that Jack's going through, I think. Maybe it's not that same kind of vulnerability that make Sawyer, Claire and Sayid so ripe for the picking.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• May I please see The Swan station, Dr. Linus?

Comment

• HE'S HERE!!! ATHERTON!!! And he's evil!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• And if one more dipshit over at the Television Without Pity forums calls him "Richard" Atherton, I'm gonna go postal!

Comment

• Jack's faces during his talk with Richard were fucking hilarious.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• INCREDIBLE Jackface in the Black Rock! This was an awesome episode. Will dissect more tomorrow.

Comment

• yeah. I dug the fact that in the sideways flashes that Ben was on the island at one point. That was a neat thing.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved that! When his father mentioned taking him to the island as a child, I flipped!

Comment

• The entire first scene was just incredible. So many hints really kind of telling us that we are dealing with the same people, just in a different place. Ben is still Ben. Devious. Wanting power. Locke's telling Ben he listens to him was chilling. Arzt....yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X