Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss BSG....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      And after last night, I foresee everyone dying except Desmond.
      L&C had released one "spoiler" last year that I'm counting on:

Spoiler: spoilery! 
      They promised the fans at Comic Con last year that Vincent will survive through the whole series. Which to me is pretty freaking important, I love Vincent!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post

They promised the fans at Comic Con last year that Vincent will survive through the whole series. Which to me is pretty freaking important, I love Vincent!
        I am counting on that as well. This character better make it.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          I miss BSG....
          Total agreement.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're gonna start rewatching that show soon. It's been far too long.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post

Huh, I hope so. And I totally forgot about that character when I wrote that.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haaaah!!! That's fabulous! What a happy, egg-making kinda guy! Until he slays you...
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

We're gonna start rewatching that show soon. It's been far too long.

I started my BSG rewatch last week. My significant other has never seen it, so I'm making her watch in chronological order. Really makes the show unfold better.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just plan on skipping Razor. I fucking hated that. SO MUCH HATE FOR ADMIRAL CAIN.

Comment

I just plan on skipping Razor. I fucking hated that. SO MUCH HATE FOR ADMIRAL CAIN.
                        What a waste of money that was. And I don't think I've watched to episodes with her in them since they came out. That damn mole....

Comment

• Odd...

I'd lob as many batterbombs at Michelle Forbes as I could muster.

Maybe it's just me.

Comment

• Oh I think she's attractive, I just hated the character and the movie was a waste of fucking time. Just like The Plan or whatever.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/22HsbU0Znbs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/22HsbU0Znbs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• *In best Marlon Brando voice*

The win. Oh the win.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X