No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the hell made Prince the Hotlinking king? Was it you, Rob?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yep. Makes me laugh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A few Lost themed Valentine's Day cards.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahaha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesome! There's even a Crying Jack card!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              Awesome! There's even a Crying Jack card!
              THIS crying Jack?

Or this one?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good on you Lost. ALWAYS FOLLOW A KATE EPISODE WITH A LOCKE EPISODE.

Loved it.

More in a bit.

Comment

• hooooooly shiiiiiit. It's like the writers said, "hey, last week totally sucked except for some excellent character work for Sawyer. let's blow the pants off this place with the Locke episode". So much happened!

Really interesting re: the ash. Can we take it the Man in Black has vanquished a lot of Jacobs but still hasn't "won" or have there been just as many cycles of the MIB? Man, lots of good stuff this week.

Comment

• What pissed me off is that the Cave sequence confirmed a spoiler that I got sent before Christmas.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A spoiler for future episodes? That sucks.

Does this new semi-revelation about the numbers invalidate those ARG videos that happened way back between seasons two and three (or was it one and two)? Or are those videos not considered canon?

Comment

• The one thing that bugged me was the whole Claire thing wasn't even touched on. I get that it's a "Locke" episode but I hate having to wait two or three weeks per storyline. Lost is not the only show to do this but it always bugs me.

Good episode and any Locke or Sawyer ep usually is. Loved Sawyer's "you ain't Locke" reasoning. Basically confirms a lot of ideas about Locke's faux tough guy thing.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So who was the kid? Aaron? Young Jacob? Someone obvious I'm not thinking of right now?
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So yeah, this was a pretty great fucking episode. Seeing Richard all freaked out was great. Especially since he's always been in control. I dug the call back to the white and black rocks "It's an inside joke". Sawyer knowing that FLocke wasn't Locke was great. "Locke was always scared, you ain't". So with all the names written on the cave, I'm assuming, along with GD, that MiB and Jacob have been tussling for centuries and it finally took the Oceanic crew for him to get a leg up. I wonder why it was them? But if the numbers were Jacob's part, then was that guy in the insane asylum one of the previous candidates? Maybe just walked away? Because didn't he hear them on a recording? Why would there be a recording of the numbers if all it took was Jacob touching each Lostie to get them to the island?

I also really dug the little bits of info we got about FLocke. Especially when Sawyer mentioned Of Mice and Men and FLocke said "That was after my time".

Comment

• I also really dug Fahey...GIVE HIM MORE TO DO!

"Weirdest funeral I've even been to.."

Comment

• Totally makes up for last weeks ep! And I loved Ben's touching eulogy ending in, "I'm sorry I murdered him." Lulz to the Fahey. Didn't notice any of the "I know you" looks between anyone in the side-flashes this week...
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X