X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit...

Sorry. Wrong show.

Comment

• I'd rather have Karen show up and get half nude on the island.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Karen on LOST would be awesome! She could walk up to Claire in her current Rosseau phase and say, "Honey... honey... what's goin' on with your hair? Looks like you've got a litte moose (mousse) AND squirrel goin' on in there!"

(Not my joke, she actually did say that to Grace on the show once)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So Jack is apparently banging some stripper in Portland. Site is blocked at work, but apparently it is up at Dlisted.

Comment

• Yeah. I read about that. Oh Jack.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OH NOES! Jackface might become an STD.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Not to get all, "DUN'T YOU TAWLK ABOUT HIM, HEE'S PURFECT, DURR DURR FANGIRL!", but the link I saw cited both the National Enquirerer and US Magazine - neither of which are reliable sources. Could be true, but normally there are better celeb sources for who's dipping it into who.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Quick! Someone check Perez. I want to catch Jackface.

Comment

• so. How is this season? is it worth slogging it through season 5 to catch up, watch, and finish this damned show?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watch the 5th season. It's damn good. This season just doesn't compare to last. We're getting the whole, follow me and you'll get your answers bullshit again. And it's pissing me off.

Comment

• Matt I'm assuming you watched seasons 1-4?

Comment

• Season Five was really touch for me to stomach through. A lot of nothing with very few pay offs. But this season is definitely ramping it up big time. Answers will be coming forthwith.

Comment

• Season 5 was half bullshit, half OMG SO MUCH INFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                              Matt I'm assuming you watched seasons 1-4?
                              Yes. We like the show but don't love it. Season 1 was really pretty special, though.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I remember it being half me falling asleep, a quarter of me saying "wtf are Lindelof/Cuse doing" and a quarter of me saying "well that was interesting but went nowhere."

Comment

Working...
                                X