Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed Hurley and Sayid.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Claire in CRAZYMODE is redonkulous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hurley - I lied to a samurai!

Comment

• And Hurley references how it feels like an old school episode. And this is why I'm digging this episode so much.

Comment

• OMG I'm going to have so many new pics of CRYINGJACK tomorrow. This is ridiculous. Really liked the lighthouse until Jack went all JACKTARD™ on it. And lulz to Sheng Tsung showing up at the recital.

Comment

• "That's not John. that's my friend" + the look on her face = awesome

I really enjoyed this episode,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                OMG I'm going to have so many new pics of CRYINGJACK tomorrow.
                It's gonna be like Christmas around here!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Totally the wrong thread guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Hurley - I lied to a samurai!
                    I lulz'd

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    And Hurley references how it feels like an old school episode. And this is why I'm digging this episode so much.
                    Totally the truth too.
                    OMG I'm going to have so many new pics of CRYINGJACK tomorrow. This is ridiculous. Really liked the lighthouse until Jack went all JACKTARDâ„¢ on it. And lulz to Sheng Tsung showing up at the recital.
                    I totally said the same thing to my wife. I was like "welp jack's about to go full tard watch" then BAM!! glass everywhere.
                    "That's not John. that's my friend" + the look on her face = awesome

I really enjoyed this episode,.
                    Me too.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    It's gonna be like Christmas around here!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha, io9 blew my mind today, too, with the revelation about Dr. Shredder Chang.

So, tonight was fucking awesome. I hated Hurley for the first few seasons but he's easily become the best character. Maybe that's because they made him a surrogate for the audience. Anyway, that lighthouse was awesome but Jacob is proving to be more of a dick with every episode. Maybe MIB is the good guy, even with all the murderings.

Comment

• I'm hoping both Jacob and MiB are evil.

Comment

• Also, WTF in regards to skull baby in Claire's tent. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Comment

• Skull baby? Did I miss something?

Jack is a complete asshole. We will be the perfect replacement for Jacob and/or MIB due to his asshole-ish nature. Why didn't he look to see what the other people had in their reflections? Or check to see what is at 108 and MAYBE POSSIBLY getting a goddamn answer for once?! Hurley should have smashed Jack's goddamn face in and checked his own name as well.

Comment

• YOU NEVER GO FULL JACKTARD™

Comment

• I loved that they made reference to the fact that they did not explore the goddamn island worth a shit as well.

"Well I guess we just weren't looking for it."

Yes, you completely missed a goddamn TOWERING lighthouse not far at all from the caves you lived in for quite some time!

Comment

Working...
                                X