X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
      Spoiler: CLICK 
    Locke's dead too, but you see his ass walking around

But it's not him in the sense of say season 1-4.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's not him at all. If it were there would be no need for the dead body. But I think the point is looks are not always what they seem on Lost.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Which is why it's all gonna come down to this being one epic Stepfather remake.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          But it's not him in the sense of say season 1-4.
          Exactly. It's Smokey in a to-die-for Locke costume. He's gonna win first prize at the island Halloween party.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha. I laughed my ass off at Ben still being Ben in the alt time line.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loved this episode. Totally made up for the lame Kate episode. Still totally unsure where the flash sideways shit is going.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I'm getting sick of more questions than answers, but this episode was still pretty balls.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I had some more shit dropped in my lap. I only believe one of the five things I was told.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just so long as someone kills Jack and he makes a funny death face the series will be a success.

Comment

• Just got all 5 confirmed. Impressed.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• "Ab Aeterno" airs on March 23rd now. That's the big episode.

Comment

• Holy shit, you're killing me! Can you PM me what you know, Zuckerbusen? I swear, I don't mind spoilers, and I'll keep my mouth shut! And my typing fingers from moving...

Sorry if I'm late to the party. I have class on Tuesday nights, so I generally catch up with the episode on Friday nights, so I only just saw all this yesterday. It's interesting what the alternate Los Angeles "we didn't crash" timeline is doing as far as changing up their lives. Naturally, Locke's is the most interesting. I'm specifically wondering about the deal with his Dad as it relates to his injururies. It sounds like he and his dad are on good terms, given Helen mentioning that he'd be attending their wedding. So if he and Dad are solid, then his dad wouldn't have knocked him out of the window of a high-rise. So how does Locke ultimately wind up in the wheelchair?
                              Last edited by Lisa; 02-20-2010, 03:21 PM.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Probably Walts fault. But seriously that is something I'm curious about. Bet it doesn't get answered. I also don't mind spoilers so PM or posting them with spoiler tags wouldn't bother me. I usually forget them by the time the show airs.

Comment

Working...
                                X