Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    A spoiler for future episodes? That sucks.

Does this new semi-revelation about the numbers invalidate those ARG videos that happened way back between seasons two and three (or was it one and two)? Or are those videos not considered canon?

Videos are non-canon.

I'm going to spoiler tag something, swipe at your own risk.

Spoiler: click 
    The names and numbers in the Cave correspond to where they're going to be seated/where they were seated on The Black Rock.
    Last edited by Anderson; 02-17-2010, 09:12 AM.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's kinda dumb. At least just reading it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Interesting.
        Last edited by Lisa; 02-17-2010, 09:45 AM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Also for those that read the spoilers, make sure not to spoil anything for those that have self control.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I edited my post, Rob, just to be on the safe side.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It was a good episode, but I think I missed a lot since I didn't get to watch it until midnight. The kid was quite freaky. Why was he all bloody and Christ-like the first time? Uncool Richard was a shock to see. Things should come to a head pretty fast with everyone heading to the Temple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Also for those that read the spoilers, make sure not to spoil anything for those that have self control.
                Rob, it's "WELCOME TO SPOILERTOWN OUTLANDER!" Not, "Welcome to 'Hey, you can spoil yourself, but don't spoil it for others' Town."

Gosh.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We may be savages, but we do have some bits of politeness here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    It was a good episode, but I think I missed a lot since I didn't get to watch it until midnight. The kid was quite freaky. Why was he all bloody and Christ-like the first time? Uncool Richard was a shock to see. Things should come to a head pretty fast with everyone heading to the Temple.

That's another a spoiler that I've only got 75% confirmed.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Feel free to post spoilers behind the wall. I have no self control.

Comment

• I've got 2 people who regularly supply me with shit. 1 person is about 99% right all the time, the other is about 50-50.

They both say that the kid is a big deal, but they argue over the identity. Therefore, I tend to only stick with the spoilers that both agree on. When they both agree, the spoiler is always 100% correct.

Comment

• I read spoilers, but I don't put too much stock in them. If they're right, they're right, and if they're not, okay. I mean, over at the other board, one of my fellow Losties sent me a spoiler PM during season four that Claire didn't actually survive the explosion of her house - and that when Christian found her out in the jungle, they were both already ghosts. Now that Claire is the new Rosseau, we know that she's obviously alive (and also, because Emilie de Ravin has no DWI's on the island of Hawaii). So, I read the spoilers, and while I try not to wreck it for others, I don't get too worked up about them one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            I read spoilers, but I don't put too much stock in them. If they're right, they're right, and if they're not, okay. I mean, over at the other board, one of my fellow Losties sent me a spoiler PM during season four that Claire didn't actually survive the explosion of her house - and that when Christian found her out in the jungle, they were both already ghosts. Now that Claire is the new Rosseau, we know that she's obviously alive (and also, because Emilie de Ravin has no DWI's on the island of Hawaii). So, I read the spoilers, and while I try not to wreck it for others, I don't get too worked up about them one way or the other.
                              Spoiler: CLICK 
                            Locke's dead too, but you see his ass walking around

Comment

• As a caveat, I haven't heard shit about Claire this year. So, I'm in the same boat in terms of cluedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                                  Spoiler: CLICK 
                                Locke's dead too, but you see his ass walking around
                                Point taken. I momentarily forgot what show we were talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X