No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else are they going to put in it's slot? Another new show that will fail in 3 episodes? Better to build the shows they have....
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's a crazy idea that requires too much of an investment! It's much easier to keep throwing money at the problem with new untested shows. Or, you know, an extra-long season of Fat Fatties.

Comment

Hey! Leave the Fat Fatties show alone. It may not be the healthiest way to lose weight but it's one of the few things on TV that actually builds people up (self-confidence, etc.). Plus it's got Bob.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

There's way too much screaming on that show. My wife had it on a few weeks ago and you would think the gym was a torture chamber. I've never heard so much crying and screaming.

Bob does seem like a nice guy, though. And he doesn't slap his name on every product that sends him an e-mail.

Comment

Hey, this is back new tonight! Watch it!

Comment

I hate Zachary Levi with a jealous passion.

Anyway, a lot of the dialogue between Chuck and Sarah was over-the-top Grey's Anatomy-style barfy. I kind of hope that was just for this one episode. I was really glad they finally brought the Intersect back into the show. I think there were more flashes tonight than in the entire last half of the season.

And Morgan has the same birthday as me.

Comment

gravedigger's CHUCK blog continues...

Last week was probably the weakest of the season but the show was back in a big way tonight. The resolution was again very obvious, especially if you paid attention to the flash and the punch, but it set up some pretty big pieces for the last couple episodes. Really looking forward to the return of Quantum Leap and (maybe?) Superman.

And it's looking more likely that the show will get a fourth season. This is great news especially considering Fedak and Schwartz have said this season ends in a cliffhanger that, if left unresolved, will piss off pretty much everyone.

Comment

This show is still awesome.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I've decided the last scene of the season will be Chuck passing out from the stress of the Intersect or in a coma. Agree/disagree/don't care?

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Official: Chuck renewed for 13 episodes!!!

WOOT!

Comment

I am dancing like there's an ass in my pants right now. FUCK YEAH.

Kind of a bummer Ali Adler is leaving since she penned some of the best episodes of the series.

Comment

Chuck's dad is back tonight. That's right, Bakula is back bitches.

Comment

And Heroes is CANCELLED!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                And Heroes is CANCELLED!!!!!
                                They're "trying" to make a 2-4 hour season finale to fit in next season. Don't know why... Fucking show became such a bowl of fail.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X