No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The numbers are fine. I think it's gonna go through.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Missed about half the show last night (damn house guests). What's going on with Chuck's sister?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good episode last night. I was starting to lose interest but this episode fixed some plot points that I had issues with; e.g. Chuck choosing to be a spy even though his feelings were getting in the way.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Missed about half the show last night (damn house guests). What's going on with Chuck's sister?
          Awesome has been freaking out knowing about Chuck's real life and want to escape by joining Doctors without Borders. He finally convinced Ellie but she got a fancy fellowship at USC which she's dreamed of forever. She couldn't decide what to do. She made up her mind to go with Awesome but Awesome then changed his mind so Ellie would be happy.

I think it helped Awesome knowing that Morgan now knows about Chuck too. They can comiserate with each other.

Comment

The last 15-20 minutes of tonight's Chuck? So damn good.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

The whole episode was fucking awesome. Oh man, I can't wait for next week. Easy money says Shaw will be Chuck's first kill. I think Routh has done a good job but that scenario works for me. I guess Shaw seems off because he's a nutcase, not because he's a deep cover Ring operative?

And apparently the last game of the Final Four is next monday? Hooray for ratings being even lower than they are already.

Comment

Goddamn.

Comment

So pumped. All the big Chuck interweb writers are saying it's the best of the season. Only a few minutes away!

Comment

I was good and didn't spoil anything. Just finished here. Definitely best of the season.

Comment

FUCK YEAH.

Sure, it was pretty much all predictable but, hot damn, it was still awesome. Soooo glad they didn't throw up the obvious roadblock at the end.

Comment

Sure it was predictable but they sold it (and I bought it). I almost teared (I said almost) when Sarah said yes. Yes, I'm a sap (but once again they really sell it).

Comment

Yeah, that part was great. Like a huge weight was lifted off the show. The best part of the series is the chemistry between Levi and Strahovski. The huge roadblocks to that have been the most annoying thing about this season (aside from the 'shippers flipping out over the awesome "...vs. the Mask" episode)

My wife watched this for probably the second time ever tonight. The promo came on about favorite Chuck and Sarah moments so she asked me what mine was. I felt it was a smart move to say "eh, I don't know" instead of "the slow-mo shower scene from 'Chuck vs. the Fat Lady'."

Comment

"Cancel the tank."

Loved it. Don't cancel this NBC.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm expecting a cancellation but every time I read Sepinwall's blog a little bit of hope creeps in. At least we'll know before the real season finale whether there's another season.

Comment

I don't think a fan campaign will work this year but I like this poster.

And, hey, the ratings didn't drop this week! Even though I figure the Chuck demographic and the Final Four demographic don't really overlap it would still get stomped.

Comment

Working...
                                X