No announcement yet.

Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. Man, good thing it's only 3 seasons and a movie....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      haha. Man, good thing it's only 3 seasons and a movie....
      More like 4 seasons and out once syndication kicks in.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The people clamoring for 4 more seasons and a movie are fucking retarded.
        <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W1yYEDjeWA8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• No, the worst is what's happening with the show.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did something happen with the show? I hadn't noticed.

I turned it on last week, had some great laughs and then turned it off when it was over. Did I miss something horrible occurring, like a cameo by the Big Bang Theory guys?
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• How about it getting so far up it's own ass that the characters feel like caricatures now? I loved the first two seasons soooo hoard, but season 3 started feeling like it was being weird just for weridsake and not to complement the story. More like "Ok guys, the internet likes this thing alot, so let's make an episode around it somehow!".

Comment

• Like Jaime said a few pages back, I eagerly await a Buckaroo Banzai episode.

Comment

• Like the whole we're normal bit with Abed and Troy. And Britta being good at holding weddings. Oooooooooooo cuz that's the opposite of what they're famous for.
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 03-22-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

More like "Ok guys, the internet likes this thing alot, so let's make an episode around it somehow!".
                    It wasn't until the Goodfellas and action-movie episodes (Both great) that the Internet gave the show the time of day. That was the turning point.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You guys shit on all shows until you find one you like. When it steps slightly out of line, you shit all over it.

Life hates you all.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh stop.

My reasons for not liking it as much anymore are legitimate reasons.

Comment

Oh stop.

My reasons for not liking it as much anymore are legitimate reasons.

They would be legitimate if the complaint was legit.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The complaint is legit. I know you have a thing for Britta's tits but the first two seasons were great without needing to beat the viewer over the head of HEY WE'RE REFERENCING THIS THING LAUGH NOW"

Comment

• Actually that's not entirely fair. This season has just been really hit or miss (mostly miss) for me. I still watch it unlike 30 Rock, so I don't hate it. I also don't think it's the best show since sliced bread either.

Comment

Actually that's not entirely fair. This season has just been really hit or miss (mostly miss) for me. I still watch it unlike 30 Rock, so I don't hate it. I also don't think it's the best show since sliced bread either.

I can agree with that. The initial complaint just seemed like bandwagoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X