No announcement yet.

Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Community, I now know that "GAY MARRIAAAAAGE!" is the proper thing to scream whilst going on a chainsaw massacre.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Wasn't bad. Loved the bit with Abed and Troy. FOOTHANDS!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'M GONNA GO EAT SPACE PANINIS WITH BLACK HITLER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
        sigpic

Comment

• Liked the ivory hair but this show is just losing me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, this season has not been nearly what S2 was. I think this might have been the best episode this season thanks to Goodman.

Comment

• Parks and Recs and The League are shitting all over this show. It's falling into what I like to call "The 30 Rock Trap". First two seasons are great and then they just start overindulging in randomness for randomness sake.

Comment

• FINALLY, a good episode. Kroll was great, the anime was hilarious and I fucking love Abed's Batman.

Comment

• Yup, this episode was amazing. When it broke into anime I lost my shit. Tinkletown!

Comment

• The writers must have been on vacation the first third of the season, right? It's been really good lately. This episode was fantastic.

Comment

• "I wish there was a word for the pleasure I feel at your misfortune."
                      sigpic

Comment

• This show is really dutch-ovening all over the past two seasons.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So good. Childish Gambino in the house!

Comment

• Hell of an episode, and an awesome take down on Glee and all the other bullshit on tv while Community (even in its weaker form) is so much better. One of their more meta episodes for sure.

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• MAH NIGGA

Comment

Working...
                                X