The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I just hope Jeffery Dean Morgan is balls to the wall with Neegan.
    Let's introduce his character on Accept's one single hit:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I can dig it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I haven't watched it yet but just based on my Twitter feed it sounds like the finale is a real shitshow. At least they're consistent with the finales!

Comment

• GARBAGE

Comment

• And again I'm the weird one. I actually kind of dug this episode. Papa Winchester is pretty badass as Negan.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was the only good part. In fact, a big part of why I'm mad is that I want to keep watching to see him even though I know he'll be wasted. The cliffhanger was such an enormous cop-out. A good show would've killed whoever on screen and let the cliffhanger come from "holy crap, what now?" Ugh, so frustrating.

Comment

• I did like seeing Trevor show up though. Dude is a beast.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Who is Trevor? The guy on the horse?

Comment

• I meant Steven Ogg (the guy who played Trevor from GTA) as the leader of the gang prior to Negan stepping out.

Comment

• That's why he sounded familiar!

Man, he looked a lot like Kenny from the Telltale games so I figured it was the TV team trying to steal some goodwill.

Comment

• so obviously Abe got smashed right?

Comment

• I think it's either Glenn or Darryl. Glenn because he stepped up and is obviously connected to Maggie. Darryl because Burnface knows Darryl is an operator and can get stuff done. It's too risky to kill Rick or Coral. Maggie is about dead anyway. Rosita is hot. The rest are non-entities and wouldn't have as much impact.

Comment

• He did a 180, killed Trevor.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              He was the only good part. In fact, a big part of why I'm mad is that I want to keep watching to see him even though I know he'll be wasted. The cliffhanger was such an enormous cop-out. A good show would've killed whoever on screen and let the cliffhanger come from "holy crap, what now?" Ugh, so frustrating.
                              What a shit show this is. While Negan is great, that cliffhanger is as stupid as it's unnecessary. Wow.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We know it wasn't Rick or Coral. I say Abe or Glen but either way Pop's Winchester was legit as fuck, rest of the ep not so much.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X