No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kids are TURRIBLE. I hope they're the first to go once the shit really hits the fan. I like the build-up otherwise.

Comment

• really? I mean the daughter is terrible (BUT HER BOYFRIEND IS THE KID FROM THE WIRE
      ) but I really like the junkie. Something about him makes me think we'll be seeing him in future things.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love Cliff Curtis. The daughter is the fucking hot chick from The 100, so I'll watch this.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I love Cliff Curtis. The daughter is the fucking hot chick from The 100, so I'll watch this.
          Hell yeah, Cliff Curtis, one of my favorite non Latino actors who plays a lot of Latinos.

Cliff Curtis instantly makes this the better Walking Dead show already.

Watched it last night. I'm interested so far.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          really? I mean the daughter is terrible (BUT HER BOYFRIEND IS THE KID FROM THE WIRE
          ) but I really like the junkie. Something about him makes me think we'll be seeing him in future things.
          He was the teenage Tom Riddle in Harry Potter.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not on board with the junkie brother. That dude needs to get bit but I'm sure he's going to be the audience surrogate through the whole thing.

Comment

• Yeah, unfortunately the junkie brother is probably here to stay. He brings additional drama. I was hoping his Mom and Cliff Curtis would run into zombified junkie.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yall are crazy. He's great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus this did not need to be 90 minutes. I was so bored and uninterested for the last 45 minutes. But I love the cast so I will give it like 4 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus this did not need to be 90 minutes. I was so bored and uninterested for the last 45 minutes. But I love the cast so I will give it like 4 episodes.
                    I think they were going for a slow burn. Most shows need to start fast (especially the pilot), but this was an automatic pick-up so pacing went out the window. Better Call Saul had that problem too.

I think once things start seriously hitting the fan we'll see the pace quicken. At least, I hope we will.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Really dug the second episode. Like a whole bunch. I really hope that fat nerd comes back at the end of the season cut as fuck and a ninja like Lennie James.

Comment

• Just watched the second ep and liked it much more than the first. I wonder if this season whole season takes place over only a few days? That fat nerd will be the last shot of the series saying "I told you suckers" as the last LA survivor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          He was the teenage Tom Riddle in Harry Potter.
                          Shut the front door! I never would put that together.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I really hope that fat nerd comes back at the end of the season cut as fuck and a ninja like Lennie James.
                          Unless the IMDB page is holding info back to keep from spoiling stuff, it looks like he's just in the two episodes. I'd be willing to bet the boyfriend comes back in a few episodes and the daughter has to waste him.

Alas, last night was another sleepless night for me after watching this. Call me soft, a pansy or whatever, as much as I like the show, I need to watch it in broad daylight.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Good people are the first to die."

Fuck yeah Reuben Blades.

Comment

• "You'll never lose me." Don't make promises you can't keep during a zombie apocalypse.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I hope the dad gets offed. He makes questionable decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X