No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And holy hell was that a ridiculous amount of blood when Rick stabbed that guy in the throat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Let me guess. That echography's bad juju. You know happy turns to shit EVERYTIME.

Negan kills Maggie's baby in the wob with Lucille.

AND THE BABY TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE AND EATS HER FROM THE INSIDE.

MAKE IT SO.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That ^ was twisted and funny for all the wrong reasons.

You know what I'm wondering? Remember how the Governor died in the comics? Michonne's revenge? I wonder if maybe they'll end the Neegan storyline with that?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The pictures of skulls bashed in was a nice touch.

I swear to god I'm done with this show if they kill Carol.

Morgan is still a bitch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They had to throw in that shot of the Polaroids because Glenn and unnamed(?) black guy felt bad. That whole sequence was pretty brutal. It was interesting to see how well the team worked as a group. EXCEPT THR FUCKIN EX-MILITARY GUY WHO DOESNT COVER THE UNCLEARED AREA. you fucked up, you ginger hillbilly.

I'm excited to see Alicia Witt as a bad guy but if she kills Carol we're done, professionally.

Comment

• Carol only dies if it means keeping Maggie alive. As far as Gingerbread, he's got dat junglefever bro. Can't be blamed.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I swear to god I'm done with this show if they kill Carol.

Spoiler: R-U-M-O-R! 
                  Spoiler: Last Chance, Hommies! 
                The rumor is the big season finale cliff-hanger is Negan killing Daryl. Basically Reedus had fun but feels this shit ran its course and really wants out... and Kirkman is developing a new show for AMC and wants him to headline it.

Always liked the character fine but I kept expecting him to go like two-three years ago. Imagine if that does go down, especially after the "Is Glenn dead?" pussyfooting.
                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-08-2016, 03:57 AM.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If THAT ^ spoiler is true, they'll alienate lots of viewers, I think. I don't know if they have the balls for that. Also, leaving this show might be a Shelly Long leaving Cheers kind of move.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've heard something slightly different

Spoiler:  
                    it's Glenn who is going to take the loss. For good, this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      If THAT ^ spoiler is true, they'll alienate lots of viewers, I think. I don't know if they have the balls for that. Also, leaving this show might be a Shelly Long leaving Cheers kind of move.
                        Spoiler: Blah, blah, blah! 
                      That's the thing. They don't. That shit with Glen (which I am convinced they filmed both ways and hedged their bets based on reactions) proves it, and the fans refuse to accept change. When that is exactly what a show like this calls for.

Everything Max Landis bitched about Rey (which I get what he's saying although I disagreed) applies to the core cast (Rick, Curl, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, Carol and Michonne).

If this Daryl rumor is true, half the audience will freak the fuck out and the other half headed by Nerd-Poser-for-Hire Chris Hardwick will go, "They deserve credit for taking a risk, you guys!" Even though it isn't a risk since this is a show about a zombie apocalypse (and people die, including your leads) and they should have done this ages ago.

What would be an actual risk for this show to pull? Killing the baby.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-09-2016, 03:10 AM.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• With regard to that last: little more than a prop at this point. Not one of the more beloved characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I've heard something slightly different

Spoiler:  
                          it's Glenn who is going to take the loss. For good, this time.
                          At this point, it would be lame.

Spoiler:  

Daryl biting it would be a shocker, but I'm telling you: Maggie is a goner.

Comment

• If he who remains unnamed goes the show will too.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Most likely.

Comment

• Really good episode last night except for one thing that could become a big issue-

Spoiler:  
                                the pussification of Carol will not stand. One of the reasons Carol is so great isn't because "oh shit! She'll kill anyone!" It's because she understands what needs to be done in this world to survive, maybe because she dealt with a douchelord husband for so long, and is willing to keep moving forward. I really hope this crisis of faith doesn't turn her into Lady Morgan.

It was pretty shitty they got rid of Alicia Witt so fast, too. I hope she has a twin sister she didn't mention back at Camp Negan.

Comment

Working...
                                X