No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was out once William BUT IT PULLED ME BACK IN!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVT_o1LVHIY

Comment

• Hahaha, YES.

Comment

• wow, I haven't been this invested in an episode in years. Good on you guys for finally doing something interesting.

Suck a dick Ben, suck a dick Coral, DARYL WITH THE ROCKET LAUNCHER VIP
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty bummed about Blondie but I really liked the rest. I thought for sure it was going to be a dream sequence or some dumb shit. DARRYL 4 EVA.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So glad I stopped watching, but it didn't stop being awful.

Comment

• I watch for the meme's at this point.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus is a ninja. Neat.

I was not on board with Rick and Michonne though. It felt like when Charlie and Dee made out on It's Always Sunny. It just didn't feel right.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rick is sad he didn't get to do Quality Time with the hot blonde hairdresser before she got ate.

Comment

• Michonne can do better.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Michonne can do WAY BETTER.

I love that Rick is living in Opposite World and that's gonna fuck his crew up now.

Comment

• This week was a perfect example of lazy, stupid film making. For instance, why in the HELL would Rick and Daryl let this asshole who blunders into them wearing a mask and telling tales of roaming walkers just run the fuck off? Rick even said "He's probably a scout". I can't imagine why they wouldn't have immobilized or killed him. Have the Governor, Terminus, and the glances they've had of Neegan's crew taught them NOTHING?! And then he somehow ends up on the roof of the fucking truck, when the last time we saw him he was hog tied on the side of the road? How the FUCK did that happen? More to the point, WHY the fuck did that happen? Nigga steals my truck full of food? He gotta die. He clearly means us harm. At the VERY least, you don't fucking bring him HOME. He clearly can't be trusted, and again, Rick said it himself: his hair and beard were too well groomed to suppose he'd been living out on his own this whole time, so don't you think he might go get his crew and lead them back to Alexandria? I mean, half the fucking populace just died in an encounter with hostile humans, the origin of which they still aren't certain, and they're gonna go get all trusting? Made me fucking angry.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The entire Hilltop settlement deserves to be destroyed. What a shitty group.

Comment

Working...
                                X