No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rule: only one former cast member from The Wire at a time is allowed to represent humanity.

Comment

• It was a passably entertaining 12 minutes or so of footage wedged in between all those commercials. God, I just LOVE capitalism.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Well, they went 24 minutes with no commercials at the beginning so they had to make up for it on the back side.

Comment

• Don't tell me they killed Cuttie?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I only root for Daryl and Rick's beard at this point.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh the fuckers. That show is so void now.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• to their credit Tyrese was written as a terrible fucking character in the show. They could go nowhere with him now he was a bullshit gentle giant. He at least went out with some diginity.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The show has been better in the last two seasons though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• wow, what a BOOORRINNNGGGGGG fucking episode. I knew any sort of good will was going to be squandered.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Indeed. We are not off to an auspicious start.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I didn't think it was too bad, actually. I'm interested to see what the deal is with this new guy. He's so clean!

But, really, where the hell is Lennie James?

Comment

• better episode this week. Really curious to see how this new place will fuck them over. There is no way it's going to be all puppy dogs and bubble-yum.

Comment

• Dug last night's episode. Really hope Rick and the gang take Alexandria over.

Comment

• weak sauce to Carol saying she loved her wife beating husband though. Seemed very out of character

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                weak sauce to Carol saying she loved her wife beating husband though. Seemed very out of character
                                She was lying. She was playing up the nice sweet house wife so she could get a really domestic job and they can spread out what they're exposed to inside the community. She didn't want them all to be lumped into "muscle" roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X