No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda hope Eugene is dead. That was. Hard fall he broke with his face. That episode was pretty good, I thought. But I'm looking forward to next week being Carol and Darryl wrecking shit, even though it probably means they're dragging out a big group reunion. They're the most interesting people on the show.

Comment

• I want a show called Carol and Darryl murder Coral.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even though this was basically an episode that was treading water it was still good because, hey, two characters that are actually interesting! Kind of like last year or whenever it was when Rick and Coral went back to town to see Lennie James.

Comment

• I enjoyed this one quite a bit, actually this season's not been terrible at all. Glad I kind of checked out on it for a season and a half though. It was meandering shit at times.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so this season lost so much fucking steam. And we're back to essentially season 1 again. Ugh.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              so this season lost so much fucking steam. And we're back to essentially season 1 again. Ugh.
              Yeah, without an organizing principal or central antagonist, this show loses steam. Unless they're going for a Seinfeld-with-Zombies show about nothing (which would be awesome), the group needs something strong to work against.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Kind of surprised they ended the arc with the hospital people as quickly as they did. I have to confess, unlike Beth, I still don't quite get it. WHY did that bitch need the skinny black dude back, again? He just proved he's untrustworthy by rabbiting on you. What possible good would it do your precarious position as leader to bring him back? Particularly to do so in a way that would antagonize a group of unknowkn, possibly hostile and well armed strangers? In a narrow-ass hallway?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Dawn is one fucking retarded character.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• is Dawn the cop? If so it just goes to show I continue to watch a show where I know no ones name except for the main people. Sunday really needs a better show to be on.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. Crazy bitch cop. She's the cop, but she's cool with people raping and beating patients, cause that's the LAW!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• She wanted her "ward" back to prove the point that she was still big dog on the porch I'd guess, but yeah, stupid as fuck if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Yeah. Crazy bitch cop. She's the cop, but she's cool with people raping and beating patients, cause that's the LAW!
                          But it seemed like she WASN'T OK w/ it, when she got that O'Connell dude alone in the elevator room and denounced him for beating up the old man, right before she had Beth throw him down the shaft. It's like she WANTED to be a good, benevolent leader, but did nothing to actually make that happen (like exposing and punishing the rapists). And sort of kind of but not really but yeah really endorsed the indentured servant - like barter system they had going. Her character was a fucking infuriating piece of writing.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Yeah. Crazy bitch cop. She's the cop, but she's cool with people raping and beating patients, cause that's the LAW!
                            Cut to a cosplayer in a Dredd mask assaulting a girl. I AM THE LAW. Dawn is fucking retarded.

Comment

• Well, that was dumb. They really dropped the ball after the third episode.

Comment

• huh. Well there's one less reason to watch now.

Comment

Working...
                                X