No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daryl! And Rick is headed toward being more interesting. I liked Michonne's moment about being angry. The new creative team is undoing a LOT of shit from the last three years, and it's gonna take time but so far they're doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Daryl! And Rick is headed toward being more interesting. I liked Michonne's moment about being angry. The new creative team is undoing a LOT of shit from the last three years, and it's gonna take time but so far they're doing well.
      This. Im shocked st how much im digging this show again.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah get rid of the person with medical knowledge and the mindset to make the tough but logical decisions. Great idea.

Comment

• Rick's reasoning was solid. People weren't going to let two murders go. They would keep searching, and either find out and kill her, or become paranoid and destroy the entire group.

Comment

• Then pre-empt them via skull rape like she did the infected.

Comment

• I'm with Jeff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This show has a bad habit of killing off or otherwise removing its most interesting characters. That said, this was another good episode. It only took two and a half seasons to get back on track!

Comment

• What the hell is the deal with that kid? How many times does she have to be put in near-death experiences before she realizes walkers aren't pets? Gotdamn. The full-auto headshot extravaganza looked fun but so stupid in a world where ammo is a precious commodity. But I guess they've done that type of thing before, particularly with the Governor.

This felt like an episode where cool scenes happened but it didn't tell much of, if any, story.

Comment

• Hopefully Caroll will be back, as she was one of the best character left. And Cutty, GROW SOME BALLS. PUNCH ZOMBIES TO DEATH DAMMIT.

Yea, this season is better than the last 2 seasons, but still, thank GOD Darryl is still there.

And D'Angelo need to drink more.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• officially over this show. Will rely on you guys to let me know if this becomes good again.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The next episode should just become the spin-off where they kill each other off enough to where the Governor can gain power again and they live like they did in Woodbury. And be creative and call it "The Governor".

Comment

• Another week I didn't hate so I guess we can consider the show on a hot streak? Mopey Kevin the Governor is pretty pathetic but I liked the stuff happening around/because of him. That failed suicide was probably the saddest walker they've had yet.

Comment

• It was good...except it should have been done last year. He's a horrible person, and he has SOOOOOOOOOOO far to go with what he did last year. Are we to forget he threatened to rape Maggie?

Comment

• Yes, because that new girl offered herself to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X