No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another really good episode. Be careful Walking Dead, I might actually begin having expectations for you. Cold blooded reveal at the end. Carol is GOAT.

Comment

• Spoil it for me, no way I'm watching without something to prove you're not pulling my leg.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just watch it. The whole thing is really good.

Comment

• Said Hitler about the Holocaust.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've only watched the first 20 minutes but if that reveal is what I think it'll be then, indeed, GOAT.

Comment

• our shit cut off. I'm assuming it's that
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Carol murdered and burned those two people right? if so we called that shit in the beginning of the episode

it's really the only thing they could have done since you know, one of their characters was starting to become likable.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yup. But their reasoning works great for me.

Comment

• Seriously need the show to be cut back to just her and Darryl dispensing post-apocalyptic justice.

Comment

• Ugh, my DVR cut off the end also. What was her reasoning?

Comment

• She never said. Right when she confessed, she walks off and the show ends.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Ugh, my DVR cut off the end also. What was her reasoning?
                        She will do anything to protect the group as a whole.

Comment

• Ok, that's what I gathered from the episode. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something more.

I don't know how Cutty didn't get bit. Maybe that will be a reveal next week?

Comment

• Because Cutty is GOAT. Except when he goes out like a punk to Rick. He ain't a man today

Comment

• Still absolutely floored at how much better Walking Dead is this season. So this locks Carol as the lead in the spin off right?

Comment

• I just can't be bothered to care. I don't remember anything that happened last night to be honest. It just all blurs together. And since Carol left, I now don't like anyone on the show.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X