No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 1 wasn't great. The pilot was great. A few episodes were great. As a whole though? not even close in my opinion. It's like every season of this. 3-4 great episodes and whole bunch of shitting the bed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Season 1 was short and sweet. 6 episodes in and out.

Opposite of the other seasons.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Anyone still waiting for Daryl to die?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No. I want Daryl to live. Everyone else dies.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, Daryl and Carol are the only two characters I give a shit about.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Season 1 was short and sweet. 6 episodes in and out.

Opposite of the other seasons.

you know, good point.

HOWEVER, season 1 gave us DUES EX VATOS GRANDMA

Cant' forgive that shit.

Comment

• Yeah, Vatos los Abuela was out of bounds for sure.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The pilot was great. The only other great thing this show did was last season with Lennie James coming back.

Comment

• I did enjoy every time Merle and Daryl were together, but that's cause I have mad love for THE ROOK.

Comment

• Also latent racist tendencies, but mostly The Rook.

Comment

• Side note, The Rook and The Rock should make a buddy cop flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Side note, The Rook and The Rock should make a buddy cop flick.
                          With Al Roker, too!

Comment

• hahahahaha yesssss

Comment

• The Rook, Rock, and Roke IN THE MOOOOOOOORNING featuring Pepè the Hispanic Traffic Man.

Comment

• I'd watch that errryday

Comment

Working...
                                X