No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved the slow-burn but hoping it isn't a sign of things to come.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd love it if we finally got a great season of this show but I don't have high hopes.

It wasn't a bad episode but I just hate all of the characters for the most part so unless they completely rewrite them or kill them off to introduce all new people, not sure if it will matter, at least to me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know, I think Reedus's character is sort of interesting. His name escapes me now...
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Daryl. I like him and his exchange with Carol was my favorite part of the whole show. In fact, him and Carol are my favorite people.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I never would have thought Carol would become a favorite but if the show was just her and Darryl roaming the countryside I would be okay with it.

Comment

• exactly.

Comment

• Who's the Showrunner on this? Is it the same dude from last season or someone new? I don't remember.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Who's the Showrunner on this? Is it the same dude from last season or someone new? I don't remember.
                  New dude.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rNxvo8AcpQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• PERFECT.

Comment

• That bit about Glenn is LOLS for days.

Comment

• that whole video is lulz.

Comment

• DAAAAYUM they keep that thing clean. LULZ
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I'd love it if we finally got a great season of this show but I don't have high hopes.
                              Season 1.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You mean the season that ended with Shane-rape and that CDC bullshit? UGH
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X