No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The show is SO much better when they get out into the bigger world. The attention to detail in this episode was great (Erin going for the mountain, then the bracelet saying Erin on it; all of the writing around town, etc). They need to make Lennie James a recurring character, because he's a better actor than anyone else they have going right now. Carl continues his descent into badass mofo territory. Definitely the best episode since the pilot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      so I loved the pilot episode and Morgan was in it. I loved last night's episode and Morgan was in it. I think I dislike this show when Rick is with everyone (because I pretty much hate all of those characters) but when he is on his own it's so much better. This was the first episode in almost 2 seasons that I actually really, really enjoyed. Some great acting on display last night.
      You might like the post-prison run of the book then.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still read the comics. The stuff after the prison is the best stuff.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh okay then. Didn't know that.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's the reason I hate the show for the most part. They keep taking bits from the awesome parts of the comics, changing shit for no reason, and making them lamer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haven't finished the episode yet so maybe I'll think it shits the bed in the last half but so far, so great. Better than anything since the first season. I would be okay with a huge shift where Lennie James becomes the main character. It was written by the new showrunner so maybe that bodes well for next season?

Has anyone meme'd that look Carl gives Michonne for getting stuck at the beginning of the episode yet?

Comment

• it doesn't shit the bed.

Comment

• Oh man, Morgan's story...oh man...

Comment

• boring bottle episode. Also, that sex scene went on for way too long and if I was Rick and found out, I'd be pissed. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON WATCH. FUCK ON YOUR OWN TIME.

Comment

• It would've been glorious if the prison group got destroyed while Glenn was visiting Pound Town with Maggie.

Dumb episode made dumber by how great last week was but the last few minutes were pretty good. Oh noes, man's inhumanity to man!

Comment

• Episode was a snooze cruise. And 3 more in the season, which guarantees two more are going to be fucking bulllllllllshit before the battle. Unless the battle stretches two episodes, then the finale is all set up for the next season.

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• hahahha yes.

Comment

• I'll say this, The Walking Dead more than makes up for it's suckage with wonderful meme's. And you guys KNOW I love meme's
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If only T-Dog was still here to liven up the mood.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X