No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost saw said pussy in the last episode. Why couldn't the governor use clear vinyl sheets?

Comment

• Still bored.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So the walkers can't smell Michonne's gunshot wound under all the zombies guts?

Comment

• Wasn't it just a graze wound? Regardless, that was a LOT of zombie guts spilled on her so I'll give them a mulligan on that one. But I did think they were going to address what looked like a fair amount of splatter getting in her mouth and Merle's mouth.

Comment

• Cutty from The Wire is playing Tyrese?

LOOKS LIKE I WILL WATCH SEASON 2 ASAP TO GET TO SEASON 3!!!!!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wow, cant' beleive they're playing the "rick is crazy" card this soon. Even Cutty can't save this mess.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Last episode was boring as a motherfucker until the Rick freak out, and that COULD be interesting except we know all the characters are way too stupid to say "Um Rick you're not fit to lead us so fuck off"

Comment

• The way it was handled in the books was much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The way it was handled in the books was much better.
                      THAT. Not to mention anybody not half a dumb ass would have noticed him looking upwards and off in the distance and not at the new comers. Such lazy writing.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked Merle better when we'd see him for 5 mins at a time every few episodes. Now it's just annoying. That freeway battle was pretty decent though, especially when Darryl slammed the hatchback down on the zombie's head. That being said, nothing really happened at all last night until the very end. RIP Lew Temple. You got the short end of the stick...again.

Comment

• Sooooo boooooooriiiing.

Last five minutes were pretty good except Maggie should be dead. Unless those file cabinet drawers were made of two-inch thick steel.

Comment

• Godfuckingdammit Andrea.

That being said, the rock biting zombie scene was pretty great.

Comment

• I dug the Tom Waits ending. It didn't work tonally, but it was still neat.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• so I loved the pilot episode and Morgan was in it. I loved last night's episode and Morgan was in it. I think I dislike this show when Rick is with everyone (because I pretty much hate all of those characters) but when he is on his own it's so much better. This was the first episode in almost 2 seasons that I actually really, really enjoyed. Some great acting on display last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X