No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to care about him since he wasn't in the comics. Same with the redneck with the crossbow
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I put on subtitles tonight just to see and yep right there below Laurie as she said "OH YOR A WOR VETARAN!!" it said OMG THIS BITCH IS SO RETARDED. If it's in the subtitles it must be true.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I take it the show isn't planning on following the comics 100%
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I like the redneck. Rick and Shane need to fuck. Oh wait. That's the fanfic I'm writing. My only major disconnect was the speed of the zombies tonight. They seemed awfully fast, then magically slowed down enough for Shane to close and lock the security gate.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I like the redneck. Rick and Shane need to fuck. Oh wait. That's the fanfic I'm writing. My only major disconnect was the speed of the zombies tonight. They seemed awfully fast, then magically slowed down enough for Shane to close and lock the security gate.
            Yeah I really didn't dig the variable speed zombies. They either run or don't, stop fucking with that shit to create tension. Respect the rules after you make 'em man. Also that whole scene with Rick and Shane read like brutally bad fanfic so they might as well have got it on.

"I'll BRAKE YOR LEGS IFFEN YOU TRYEN GO"
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously. I was half expecting (wishing/hoping) that Shane would look lovingly and deep in Rick's eyes and tell him how he really feels.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Seriously. I was half expecting (wishing/hoping) that Shane would look lovingly and deep in Rick's eyes and tell him how he really feels.
                "Rick, your lips...they taste like your wife's lips. No, other lips."

best way to break that news, really

Comment

•   Spoiler: What bugs me is if you read the books.... 
                  Shane is supposed t0 dead by now.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I think trying to compare the show to the books has been futile since early in the first season. They just took the name, some of the characters, and will use the story beats when it fits them. Otherwise it seems like an alternative universe Walking Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      "Rick, your lips...they taste like your wife's lips. No, other lips."

best way to break that news, really
                      This probably will be 1000% better than how they actually break the news.

Comment

• I hate Reedus but Darrel is awesome. Also awesome that Merle is a Los Pollos Hermanos fan.

I liked this episode a lot more than the premiere even though Laurie was acting half dopey. I continue to long for Andrea's mutilation.

Comment

• Season 3 is a go.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Personally, I found the scene where Animal Doc is trying to dig out the shallow fragment & Carl is screaming to be truly horrifying. Having a little boy of my own not much younger than Carl really brought home what watching something like that is like for Rick. The scene where T Dog finds the cigs, and looks in the backseat at the blood stained infant car seat is terrifying for much the same reason. I have to wonder: is what your imagination conjures up worse than what watching that happen would have been like? Coincidentally, I am strating Stephen King's novelization of "Storm of the Century" (Never saw the TV series, so what the hell?), and in his intro he notes he had some run ins w/ the Network's Standards & Practices Dept. One thing utterly taboo on Network TV? Placing children in mortal danger. Thank God Walking Dead is on Cable. I've been harping for YEARS on how the threat to children is one of the most terrifying themes that can be explored in horror, and how underutilized it is. Steps are here being taken in the right direction, IMO.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              Placing children in mortal danger. Thank God Walking Dead is on Cable. I've been harping for YEARS on how the threat to children is one of the most terrifying themes that can be explored in horror, and how underutilized it is. Steps are here being taken in the right direction, IMO.
                              Plus it's good to get rid of annoying kids, too...

Comment

• Especially when they leave the fucking hiding spot that you told them to stay at, where they were in no danger, and run right into fucking danger.

Jesus christ that older lady's kid is dumber than Lloyd Christmas.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X