No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fuck did the zombies not smell them under the car yet hillbilly guy used one to cover up his scent?

PLOTHOLES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The way it looked to me was that there were enough dead bodies around that none of them needed to worry about smell, just being seen/heard. Hillbilly just did the dead body thing because he didn't have time to find a car to crawl under.

The 30 minutes of hunting through the woods though,,,uggggg,
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Yeah, for sure could have done without the nature hike of doom. And I kind of feel like dead bodies or not the zombies would have smelled them under the cars, at least under last seasons rules. But other than that it was an OK premiere.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The only thing that didn't work for me was the gun bullshit. Not a single person said "YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING CLEAN IT AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!" as part of their argument as to why to control the guns until they can get some training time in. Otherwise, I dug it. The church scene was creepy as fuck, that veiled zombie can go fuck right off out of my nightmares. The final shot was pretty damn shocking.
          Juuust in case....

Spoiler: For all ya'll that DVR'ed this and don't want the ending spoiled! 
          Why the FUCK did Rick and his crew decide to take a "nature break" and admire the deer? Instead of keeping on mission and finding Sophia before she becomes a zombie lunch, they decide it's OK for Rick's son to have a Bambi moment? What if the deer was infected with the zombie virus?Find the missing kid, get back to your base camp, admire nature later, ass!

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          Why the fuck did the zombies not smell them under the car yet hillbilly guy used one to cover up his scent?

PLOTHOLES.
          Agreed - only thing I can think of was there were enough corpses in the cars to give off enough of a rotting stench that it masked the living's scent, but that's really pushing it.

Also agreed with Russ and Billy's assessment with Laurie and Dale. Girl can't even maintain her weapon and she's suicidal to begin with. Not a great combo. Besides, if she was as ready to die as she alleged to Dale, plenty of sharp shit around to do the deed with, so why obsess over a gun? Slit yo' wrists, bleed out quietly, go to sleep forever.

Hope they do something with the characters soon, because I'm starting to root for the zombies to eat their asses after this first ep.

Comment

• The reason they stopped was because Rick thought the buck was the sign from God. Too bad the sign read "Fuck you, cracker."

Comment

• I kept hoping the deer was a zombie. Looks like Herschel will have some 'splainin to do.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                The reason they stopped was because Rick thought the buck was the sign from God. Too bad the sign read "Fuck you, cracker."
                Yeah Rick asked for his sign and thought he was getting one. Shane was thinking about boning Ricks wife in the bum bum so he didn't give a shit what anyone did with the deer.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                I kept hoping the deer was a zombie. Looks like Herschel will have some 'splainin to do.
                Zombie deer would have been pretty rad.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Zombie animals rarely work well.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Doberman in Resident Evil would like a word with you.

Comment

• The window shattering was more terrifying than what came through it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heretic! No biggie though, at least that annoying kid got shot. Now if only someone would off 3/4 of the rest of the group.

Comment

• Or...learn to write.

On second thought, kill 'em. We'll find new ones down the road that are actually developed in an appealing or sympathetic way.

LAURIE CHARACTERIZATION REVEALED!

Surrogate father figure sides with you on rebuking your son's pleading to have a hatchet.

Proceed to bitch at said figure for the help.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-18-2011, 12:29 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lori is dumb in the comic and the show. All about Michonne.

Comment

• True, but there was a chance to carve out a character that I didn't actively root for joining the rotting crowd.

As for Michonne, I thought she wouldn't be on until next season.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm with you on the "Learn to write" but at this point that's probably not going to happen. One can hope though.

Comment

Working...
                                X