No announcement yet.

True Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am shocked that this show went nowhere and didn't do anything. Shocked, people!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well at least they didn't kill Eric. But yeah, not that great. The redneck storyline is barbaric in it's boringness.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pretty turrible.

I thought Hoyt's fatshit momz was gonna go Death Wish on everyone, but that'd mean that something would happen.

My bad.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-13-2010, 10:52 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly don't get what you people see in this show. I mean, apart from the tits and gore.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Honestly don't get what you people see in this show. I mean, apart from the tits and gore.
            Was there any in the finale? I went to bed early last night, 'cause I was all sleepy and shit.

Comment

• It's Entourage: Symphony of the Night.

No T but the fx on Russell as a crispy critter was fucking amazing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also know I watch some horrible shit, but this show just seems so eh. We were forced to watch it with my ma out in Seattle and while they ate it up we were so fucking bored.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, it ain't for everybody.

It's trash viewing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm there mostly for the inevitable unveiling of naked Debra Ann Woll.

The gore as well.

Everything else is pretty fucking dumb at this point. /boardwalkempire4lyfe
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Though the beginning of the fight between Bilbo and the Queen made me laugh like an idiot.

(AHHH HOPE MAH WIRE FOITIN' TEAM IS RAAAADAAAYY)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bill is a completely ruined character. Everything they do to make him seem ferocious just makes him out to be 100 times gayer than Lafayette.

Comment

• No shit. Eric is just better (the actor is, really.)

And the wife is gaga for that Alcide guy.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yea, my sister is gaga for Alcide. I will admit, dude is ripped as hell. Would love to see what having those muscles would do for my ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              I'm there mostly for the inevitable unveiling of naked Debra Ann Woll.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post

Also, I can't believe Alcide was Flash Thompson. Dude bulked up.

Finale was terrible. Appreciated the ultralulz provided by the glimpse of the SUPERMAN II throwdown by Bill and the Queen.

Comment

Working...
                                X