No announcement yet.

True Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow, that was nuts. The first season was insane but boring as hell. This year has been insane AND really entertaining. I hope Eric's eventually rampage is epic in its destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      The only storyline I can't give a shit about is Jason and his retarded redneck were-bitch.
      THIS! Fucking awful. I think the only reason he has a storyline this season is the network execs realize he's eye candy. Although, that boring shit just makes everything else that much crazier.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I dug his wooden bullet scene at the end of the episode.

Too little too late, but I think a Keystone Kops version of Blade would serve the redneck brigade of Stackhouse & Bellefleur better.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Needs more unicorn fetishists...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Terry is a good guy, even if he is a little crazy. That scene had me worried for a sec. And what the FUCK was with the Lafayette/Jesus shit? I looked at Nathan and said "It's a good thing we didn't drop any acid..."

Also, Eric is hot.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Holy shit, they're not going to kill off Eric are they? He's the best character. This season has had a severe lack of Jessica, too.

Comment

Impossible that Eric dies. Way too popular.

Comment

If they're killing anyone off, it's Bill.

I hope.

Comment

• Hell, I wouldn't mind if Bill, Sookie, and Tara all died in some horrific explosion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        If they're killing anyone off, it's Bill.

I hope.
                        YES. Raped to death by that panther.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Boo. Parts were ok. But mostly, boo.

Comment

• Whole lotta derp goin' on...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was the most boring season finale of just about any show I can recall.

Comment

• Sorta like last season's( I think). Everything before was crazy, then last ep was meh.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X