Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The character or the actor?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The character.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But I did not feel bad for Callie. FUCK YOU.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          But I did not feel bad for Callie. FUCK YOU.
          Especially since when we never saw her naked...

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          He was running away from Gaeta singing.
          Well they HAD to justify the airlock...

"The mutiny, Mr.Gaeta, the ship could have lived with. But your singing..."

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Season 2 did. Easily. Like Octo Dad (Who is dat?) said, the one year later reveal was a gutpunch. Add to the the BSG Atmospheric Drop (coolest sequence in the history of TV btw) and it's clear for me that it was the high point. Problem was that the expected drop afterward nearly made me stop watching, beside the Baltar trial. The whole Starfuck vision thing was retarded. I hoped she died painting that shit on the wall.

And I miss Fat Apollo, whom the wife called Fatollo.
            The drop was noticeable considering the heights they shot for, but the mystery of the final five and the chance to see Baltar get away with everything was enough to keep me loyal (with this series I am, to a fault).

The fun of it now is watching everyone going about their bidness while THEY ARE IN THE COMPANY OF ROBUTTS. Strangely, it makes the rewatchapalooza even better.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Octo Dad View Post
              The drop was noticeable considering the heights they shot for, but the mystery of the final five and the chance to see Baltar get away with everything was enough to keep me loyal (with this series I am, to a fault).

The fun of it now is watching everyone going about their bidness while THEY ARE IN THE COMPANY OF ROBUTTS. Strangely, it makes the rewatchapalooza even better.
              Oh it was also enough to keep me loyal, but in retrospect it was pretty boring when Baltar was away. I hated how Baltar is a very very minor character when he's a prophet in S4, yet they had to show Tigh disturbingly banging Six.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Almost to the end of S3, so we'll see how large the gulf is the second time around. I hope it has lessened with time.

I agree that Baltar was unfairly reduced in prominence.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I find the re-watch to be much better than I expected (currently in Season One). Knowing the ending, the character interaction is definitely more poignant. Also Gaeta? The character we found out later is gay? Has a bathroom stall scene with Gaius. lol
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The Saul/Ellen reunion in Season One is especially poignant. You know, I have to think they did know who the Final Five were.....
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I forgot how much I love Lucy Lawless. Damn. She's good.

Comment

• Netflix finally took the pilot off "disc only" status so I think I'm going to give this show a shot. Should I just assume that I'll hate the finale like apparently everyone else does?

Comment

• I love the finale. You will love the finale. Anyone that doesn't love the finale can get fracked.

Comment

• Fracked - lameness personified. If you wanna say fucked say fucked and bleep it like Southland. That very word makes me despise anything BSG related and I KNOW that's ridiculous but I won't budge. I'm not saying the show is bad as I have never watched but shoe horning a made up curse word like they do is just fucking lame.

**Edit, I'm aware not having seen the show means I'm open to criticism about having no knowledge of it, but C'MON SOOOOOOOOOOOOON, FRACKED?

Last edited by B_Metal; 01-25-2011, 12:15 AM.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Netflix finally took the pilot off "disc only" status so I think I'm going to give this show a shot. Should I just assume that I'll hate the finale like apparently everyone else does?
                              Huh? I loved it. Give it a go, man. It's a fun ride.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Fracked - lameness personified. If you wanna say fucked say fucked and bleep it like Southland. That very word makes me despise anything BSG related and I KNOW that's ridiculous but I won't budge. I'm not saying the show is bad as I have never watched but shoe horning a made up curse word like they do is just fucking lame.

**Edit, I'm aware not having seen the show means I'm open to criticism about having no knowledge of it, but C'MON SOOOOOOOOOOOOON, FRACKED?

This has to be the silliest thing you have ever written. Watch it. Out of context I sort of understand your point, but to begrudge some great sci-fi, nay, just plain great storytelling for it? Well, that is just tragic.

Also, Ed Lover is homeless? Who saw that coming?
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-25-2011, 12:41 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X