No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This show is definitely up there already with my favorites. I know they canceled Caprica, but was that any good? I heard it was different, but pretty good, as well. I'll probably watch that next.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I wasn't a huge fan but I only watched the first 3 episodes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still need to borrow the blu-ray of this entire series from a buddy of mine. thanks for the reminder.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The two movies were also skippable IMO. Razor had a few decent parts, but we didn't even make it past the first 30 mins of the other one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think Razor is the first episode of season 4 on Netflix Instant. Caprica has Bob (Esai Morales) from La Bamba, so I at least have to give it a shot. I love that guy.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't even remember what the second one was...remind me?

ETA: Nevermind. The Plan. Awful.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YES.

GOD SO BAD.

Comment

• Wait, this whole series is on Instant? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• It better be in HD. These fucking things are amazing on blu.

Comment

• I bought it for Nathan for Valentine's day or Sweetest Day or something. After we watched it I wished I hadn't. Just an absolute abortion of all things BSG.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Keep in mind... even the worst of BSG is still far fucking superior to 90% of what passes for television these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Keep in mind... even the worst of BSG is still far fucking superior to 90% of what passes for television these days.
                          Pretty much, but late season 3 and early season 4 SUCKED.
                            Spoiler: spoilers cause martin sucks 
                          The final Five? SUCKED. The whole God thing? SUCKED.

And until right after the New Caprica arc? FLAWLESS. It picked up after with the mutiny, but it never topped the New Caprica escape and the Pegasus arc.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jesus man, spoiler that shit.

Also, while I respect your opinion, it is also completely wrong.

Comment

• Oh fuck sorry Rob.

But yeah, 3.5 and 4.0 sucked. The reveal felt like they drew names from a hat, and spoiled a lot of previous charactarization,
                                Spoiler: spoiler 
                              for exemple the Chief. And Tigh's wife? Really? And Gaeta and Dualla's arc? Ouch. And that fuckign lawyer... jesus... And I won't even mention Cavil's suicide...

And I wanted Starbuck raped and left in a ditch by season 4.5. By that time, the whole angry act was a schtick. But Baltar? Great until the end.

And:
                                Spoiler: spoilers 

Ron Moore made a point of bitching about supernatural elements and Deux Ex Machina in Sci-fi, and he did just that.

The whole thing felt like they know how to create a great atmosphere and characters, but didn't know where to go. It's not as bad as made-up-as-it-goes like Lost, but still, for me it went from Amazing to good by the end of it all.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't know, I kinda agree with Martin.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X