Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously it's you and I Scott.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I watched a few of the cast commentary for season 3 and it sounds to be even more epic!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
        Seriously it's you and I Scott.
        No!

I got season 1 from Netflix, and I'm halfway through it... so relax your crack, Foghorn!

Comment

I have had this on Netflix for ever. If it hit instant I would be on it. I think the girlfriend's parents have it on DVD, but she and I are working on Deadwood right now.

Comment

Started watching this last week. AMC has been replaying the 1st and 2nd season for the upcoming 3rd. So fucking good. Cranston is such a bad ass and I dig the character development. Good stuff.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It's gets progressively better as well. Cranston fucking knocks it out of the park.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Season 2 is being released today. Better not be on "Long Wait" for long.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And holy fuck. I did not know Cranston was the father in Malcom in the Middle. Guy has some serious fucking acting chops.

Comment

Really dying to see this. Think it will be the next show I grab after Deadwood.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      And holy fuck. I did not know Cranston was the father in Malcom in the Middle. Guy has some serious fucking acting chops.
                      Dude is great in everything. I loved him as the sex dentist in Seinfeld as well.

Comment

He was also the dentist that converted to judaism just for the jokes.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Just finished the last episode of Tuco's arc. This show is so fucking good.

Comment

Heck yes sir. Tuco was fucking insane.

Comment

Working...
                            X