No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The uncle played an excellent role just sitting there giving the evil eye and dinging his little bell.... that's what made the whole scene.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

LOVED this episode. Bringing the uncle in was fucking great. Man, Cranston is just owning the fuck outta this show. If you aren't watching this show, I hate your face.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes, the uncle poop was great! Next week look's even better
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

wow, I actually felt bad for Jesse for a few mins during the newest episode. Wonder where this is going to be going next? Loved the scene with Jesse and Walt in the RV. Cranston brings it. Hard.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes, the wife is being a total bitch which makes me think she has to know something... but what?

Comment

I thought for sure she found some of the money, but maybe she's just upset and is lashing out. It would make sense.

Comment

Thought the same about the money or maybe the psychologist some how told her what was going on with the fake naked walking???

Comment

I doubt the psychologist told her anything. Maybe she bugged the phones or something?

Comment

Something is up and it's pissing me off!

Comment

I think she just knows that he was lying about the second phone, especially after making breakfast and being so nice. She knows that he is up to something.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I cant see her being such a bitch for only being suspicious

Comment

Do you recall that she is also pregnant?
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

DING DING WE HAVE WINNAR!

Comment

Well ok, but she is also now smoking while pregnant.

Comment

That chick in Mad Men was doing the same thing.

And dammit it all Netflix, when will season 1 disc 1 finally be off the wait list?
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X