New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I would wait. New iPhone and iPad in April or thereabout.
    Nope. If you could see what I've been going through with the Storm 2, it's totally not worth waiting. And why should I? If I get the court assistant job, I could be taking a fairly sizeable, yet temporary, pay cut in April or so. Why wouldn't I get it now while I can still afford it? Plus, if I do get a new job with the temporary pay cut, I want to already be in a phone plan that's cheaper than what I have now.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    And there's always going to be a new phone down the pike. If you need a phone, get a new phone. Otherwise, you'll be perpetually waiting. Besides, any early adopters of new tech get screwed over because of bugs and other issues.
    This. Exactly. Everytime I've ever, ever talked about getting a new phone, everyone tells me to "wait, wait, not yet, there's a new version coming out." But Ed's right on this one - unless it's the first generation of something, why should I wait? I'd never have a phone if I keep waiting for the next new thing to come out - they're all "obsolete" in less than a year. I understand what you're saying, Billy, but wait till April? The Blackberry running on a Mac sucks NOW. I have to totally reprogram the fucking thing every time I synch it. Uh-uh, if I can afford it this week after we get our bonuses, it's a done deal.
    Last edited by Lisa; 12-12-2010, 08:06 PM.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I went to look at plans for the iPhone 4.

Holy shit is this stuff convoluted.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Tomorrow is hopefully the day, my friends. I picked out an AT&T store (a STORE, not an "authorized retailer". A STORE.), picked the fastests subway route, and plan on sneaking out early when everyone else leaves for the Christmas party I have no plan on attending. The only thing I haven't done is peed on the side of the store to mark my territory.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• As I consider selling out and getting a phone myself, the Billdozer did make some solid points last night on FB.

Comment

• I'm getting it. My co-worker gave me "There's a new phone coming out in April!" speech, and I don't care. I'm getting it tomorrow.

Comment

• I'm torn as to what to do.

Although I'm still confused about AT&T's data plans. I'll give it up to Verizon and even T-Mobile for having things simple.

Comment

• I hate all of you and your IPhones. I want an IPhone...
                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• There's so much gay peer pressure. You don't know how it is, out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                    I hate all of you and your IPhones. I want an IPhone...
                    Coooome wiiiiith meeeee, Dubbbbs.... I'm going TOMORRRROWWW...

Comment

• I would love to...however I think I may have a hard time getting to NYC if that is where you are...
                      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Yah, I am. I'll buy one vicariously for you!

Comment

• You buy the ever lovin' shit out of that phone, Lisa.

And get a nice case to go with it. Something classy

Comment

• In Lisa's case, be all over that iPhone girl. I'll help you pick out some awesome apps. FIRST! Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons!

In Ed's case. GET A FUCKING JOB HIPPIE, then worry about a new phone. And make it a Nexus S. Then talk me into one.

Comment

• I have a ger dang jerb...for now.

Comment

• Full time? With benefits? And vacation and dental?

Comment

Working...
                                X