New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Exactly. I'd love to be back on the iPhone, but it's not worth the trouble to be stuck with AT&T again.
    My guess is that this whole thing stems from Apply agreeing to a five year contract back in '07. Maybe they didn't realize how popular the phone was. Or they're just tarded.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's really down to just which has less dead zones in your neighborhood. Compare and enjoy.

Verizon

AT&T

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Exactly. I'd love to be back on the iPhone, but it's not worth the trouble to be stuck with AT&T again.
        This so much. Fuuuuu AT&T
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCKING AWESOME.

The subscriber data was obtained by a group calling itself Goatse Security. Though the group is steeped in off-the-wall, 4chan-style internet culture—its name is a reference to a famous gross-out Web picture—it has previously highlighted real security vulnerabilities in the Firefox and Safari Web browsers, and attracted media attention for finding what it said were flaws in Amazon's community ratings system. Goatse Security obtained its data through a script on AT&T's website, accessible to anyone on the internet. When provided with an ICC-ID as part of an HTTP request, the script would return the associated email address, in what was apparently intended to be an AJAX-style response within a Web application. The security researchers were able to guess a large swath of ICC IDs by looking at known iPad 3G ICC IDs, some of which are shown in pictures posted by gadget enthusiasts to Flickr and other internet sites, and which can also be obtained through friendly associates who own iPads and are willing to share their information, available within the iPad "Settings" application.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I received my iPhone 4 in the mail yesterday and of all the millions (embellished number) of people that are pick up theirs today I just realized I don't know anyone else that has an iPhone 4 that can make facetime calls with me. Someone please get AT&T and NOT use the 3G network to call me over WiFi! LOL

I am digging the shit out of my phone right now. I am on a high right now. We will see how I feel in a week or two. But after running through all the new features last night I can say that the only thing I want them to add to the next version is an HDMI port. For all my Verizon friends, you have a Motorola Droid X coming very soon, and it looks great!

Comment

• Never change Wayne.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wish I had a Droid X, but oh well. C'est la vie because I can't keep it in my pants.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• *rushes into the thread* whatdidyoujustsayjake?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• *snicker*

Comment

• YOU'RE HOLDING YOU PHONE WRONG.

fuckin' lulz.

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/25/h...ding-it-wrong/
                          The images for the Apple ads are showing them "holding it wrong". LOL I have not been able to replicate the issue yet. I am wondering if it also has to do with the area?

Comment

• This is for Lisa... if you want an iPhone.

Comment

• <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                                Thank you anyway, but nope. I guarantee this new "upgrade" won't hold enough capacity for long in NYC. I'm sticking with Verizon. The only way the iPhone is getting me back is to lose AT&T, because I truly hate them. So till that happens, which it probably won't, I'm staying right where I am.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X