Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be a short battle.

"Say Unc-" "Uncle!!!" "Now Fuck off!"
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      You could convert, but that still means getting cut.
      Been there, done that... bought the onesie.

They didn't make t-shirts for one week old kids back then.

I can't find a cool sounding synagogue in the phone book to convert in, so you and Ari have some time to prepare your defenses.

And I'm changing my last name to Finkel...

Comment

• You could add "Stein" to your last name. Or "Gold", "Berg", "Silver", "Baum", "Blank".
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nope... I'm taking the name of Fyvush Finkel for myself.

He is the Jew's Jew... and everything you should currently be aspiring to be, Ed.

Back on topic.

Here's a cool looking gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Nope... I'm taking the name of Fyvush Finkel for myself.

He is the Jew's Jew... and everything you should currently be aspiring to be, Ed.

Back on topic.

Here's a cool looking gun.

That isn't a cool looking gun, Vin. That's an AWESOME looking gun.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Fuck... now I want to build one. Thanks, Billy... you cock.
              You should.

Comment

• Does anyone have a guide or a manual that splains what I need to do to build one?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  You should.

That makes me wish I didn't live in California. Gun laws are strict, with good reason. It's just sad though when the gun law only effects the law abiding legal citizen that would like to own a fire arm. All the shit heads that want to go do drive-by's are able to get black market and stolen shit and never have it registered to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                    Does anyone have a guide or a manual that splains what I need to do to build one?
                    Here is a link to buy the official field manual. You might be able to find it cheaper, but this is the book you should get.

It goes into horrific detail about parts and such, so you will know what to buy. You can find the parts online from anywhere.

http://www.amazon.com/M16A2-Carbine-.../dp/1601700199

Comment

Fabrique Nationale! Sorry, brother... but 7.62 trumps 5.56

Oh God yes.
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        There's no war for the crown, once Ari comes back. He will take his rightful position as King of the Jews. There will be a peaceful transition of power.

But someone has to take over for the jews and being the only jew here. That defaults to me.

So unless Rob is willing to get cut and I don't mean on the knee. I have to be the one.
                        No Ed, fucking NO!! There is one king of the jews and he's still king when on vacation you ponce. You're a chambermaid at best.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Domo arigato, Mr. Jewboto.
                        I laughed pretty hard.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Phat, you can have the exact same rifle I built, you just can't have a clip the size of mine.

Comment

• Careful... the guy says "SHIT!" when he fires it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjmtUFrFBc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjmtUFrFBc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FEbNkhUUJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FEbNkhUUJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ladies... don't take this personally.

When the zombies come(and they WILL), you just reload for me. I'll handle the shooting bits, kay?

Comment

• Using an auto against zombies is just a waste. Quality not quantity!

Comment

Working...
                                X