No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It holds the fuck up man. IT's still AWESOME. Mostly because it was "real hacking" as opposed to some lame 'The Net' type shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Another great hacking movie, Sneakers. Now that I haven't seen in years.

Plus my real name is the secret code to the WOPR.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
        It holds the fuck up man. IT's still AWESOME. Mostly because it was "real hacking" as opposed to some lame 'The Net' type shit.
        No it doesn't. No one fucking hacks like that anymore. Kids nowadays barely know what DOS is.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wow...'Wargames'. I don't think that I've seen that film since the 80s. My biggest memory from that film is the dad buttering his corn by using a slice of buttered bread.

'Sneakers' was AWESOME.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Are you dense?

I said "it was"

And most kids today are script kiddies. You can still fuck shit up with dos.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I meant it does not still hold up.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                I meant it does not still hold up.

Yes it does. By your logic any movie not made in the current year wouldn't still hold up.

Comment

• BUT he still can appreciate the real hacking aspect (even if the tech doesn't hold up). DOS. How I loved thee.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    BUT he still can appreciate the real hacking aspect (even if the tech doesn't hold up). DOS. How I loved thee.
                    See, I get that. I just don't think the movie is as good as it was back then. Now, it's just all about running scripts through a packaged program.

Comment

• Wargames is of its time but it holds up as an example of what hacking was, NOT how it is today.

Now take a lap and eat 74 Jumbo Jacks.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-14-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Wargames is of its time but it holds up as an example of what hacking was, NOT how it is today.

Now take a lap and eat 74 pickled carrot AZN hoagies.
                        ZING!

Comment

• That too,

Shit he probably already did.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            See, I get that. I just don't think the movie is as good as it was back then. Now, it's just all about running scripts through a packaged program.

OMG. We need to game tonight so we can yell at each other about hacking.

Comment

• Jesus,

I thought I failed with DOTD. This is much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Jesus,

I thought I failed with DOTD. This is much worse.
                                Not really. I've at least seen DotD without people telling me to.

Comment

Working...
                                X