I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the point. You fail.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fail because I fail to see the reason of spending $60 on what appears to be something I'd see on the wall of a Best Western?

Don't be going Nunz on me Rob.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The fact that it looks like a bland winter scene yet it's actually Hoth is precisely why I dig on it. IT'll look great framed in our hallway. Also, people will assume it's a lame MN winter picture. See why I dig on it now?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fair enough

Comment

• *badtasteinartfist*

Comment

• Sounds good, now go get yourself a Velvet Wookie.

Comment

• I'd fucking die if I found one. I've been ordering up prints like this for a while now so when we move I can get all of these framed and make the place look a bit more classy. haha

Comment

• Sounds like a plan.

I should get more prints myself but there are things I'd rather drop cash on.

Comment

• Mondo's prints are my new way to satisfy my collecting bug. My zombie posters I've gotten from there are gonna be SO FUCKING AWESOME framed with some nice accent lights put up. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• Not anymore, with American Apparel going out of business.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I got my Repo Man poster from Mondo. It looks great, I just need to hang it back up.

And I am desperately trying to get to England next year. That's pretty much my plan.
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-20-2010, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• WHY NOT THIS, ROB?

Comment

• cause it was sold out last time i looked. Give me the fucking link you bastard.

Comment

• That would be awesome, if it was being sold on the site. Mondo is really lacking in the poster department at the moment.

Comment

• The Cook, LINK'D!

Comment

Working...
                                X