No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been there yet, and I only work two blocks down. Must change that.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• How far are you from the Secret Stash?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Yes. According to a review in the LA Times, it's the best Verizon phone.
        Ugh. HATE Verizon.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          How far are you from the Secret Stash?
          My job's two and a half blocks from the old location. The new one's down off Pico at the LaserBlazer store, and that's maybe a mile away?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• oh goddamn guys this phone

gonna go freak on it brb

~

Comment

• The Secret Stash in Lazer Blazer is gone...been for a few months. Not sure where they moved it to....
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• They shipped it all back to Red Bank, G-Money.

Apparently, the people of the West Coast have no need for such nerdery.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Explain Comic Con then.

Comment

• Hollywood?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comic-Con: place to ply cross-industry intellectual properties, comics being completely dwarfed by the infinitely more marketable genre film/tv show/vidyagame (but still the largest and cheapest way for all of the aforementioned to generate buzz).

The fact it is still referred to as a comic convention is comic.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So you're saying it's not as nerdy? Because I would have assumed it has become even nerdier.

Don't forget about Anime Expo.
                          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-09-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Seriously? It hasn't gotten nerdier. It's been co-opted.

Comment

• The larger the crowd, the larger need to be separated from it. Hence:

Also: don't forget to take into account that SDCC is an event and not a niche store that couldn't generate the interest of enough consumers to justify it's need to exist. Plus: Meltdown is already in LA. Redbank had jack shit.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-09-2009, 01:07 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You haven't seen the exhibition hall. Lines are getting more outrageous for exclusive shit.

And just because the con is co-opted doesn't mean it's less nerdy. Synergy.

Comment

Working...
                                X