No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful watch and love the band with it.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck yes.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I love seeing such visions of the FUTURE, especially this one from 1975. Go Syd Mead!

Comment

• Look at the size of that window. Not only would everyone see you fuck. But having the sun beat down on that thing would make it 300 degrees inside.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You buy a boat like that with that much glass, I'd figure you'd WANT people to see you fuck.

Comment

• If we all chip in, we can buy one and live in it as we tour the countryside... spreading Win™ wherever we go.

Comment

• That thing better blare the theme from The Love Boat.

Comment

• hahah. That would be one epic trip.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's cool and comfy and all that, but I still want this puppy, though:

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        If we all chip in, I can buy one and live in it as I tour the countryside... spreading Vin™ wherever I go.
                        Fixed.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, something would be spread alright, ifyaknowhatimean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            It's cool and comfy and all that, but I still want this puppy, though:

Don't get me wrong. I like the option of major league firepower... but I'd rather drive through the midwest in an RV with big windows giving people heart attacks as they watch me fuck.

Comment

• Well, if you're doing the fuckin'. WHO'S DRIVING?!

Comment

• I cook, drink, and fuck. I hate driving.

Someone else do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X