AV/BDR Panda Bowl IX: May Philly Burn Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    He kisses his way to old kid on the mouth, and trumps ass with the same mouth. He's a great player, that's as much of a compliment as I can muster.

The kid mouth kiss still irks me, but meh. The dude comes from a family of Orange County Republicans, so not that shocked.

At least he had the good sense not to stick it to Ivanka, when the Donald was trying to make that happen in the early 00s.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I don't hate Brady, he's fiery as fuck and refuses to lose. LOVE that. However his fans at times can be insufferable. Also he has played more than half his career at a time where farting aggressively on a QB gets you fined and penalized like crazy. Brett Favre would still be playing had he had those rules for that long a period of time.

In short Tom isn't Favre. :-D
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't hate Brady, he's fiery as fuck and refuses to lose. LOVE that. However his fans at times can be insufferable. Also he has played more than half his career at a time where farting aggressively on a QB gets you fined and penalized like crazy. Brett Favre would still be playing had he had those rules for that long a period of time.

In short Tom isn't Favre. :-D

The penalty stuff is bullshit. The League changes and to each the era. Favre doesn't even fucking compare. Also, Cheeseheads not annoying? Have you met one?

The worst thing about the Pats fans are the bandwagoning ones. They tend to be aggressive, cliqueish and act out.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Brett Favre is all that is man. Tom Brady wears skinny jeans.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Brett Favre is all that is man. Tom Brady wears skinny jeans.

Curly Lambeau eats cheese in Hell.

According to today's news, Robert Kraft eats Asian box in Florida.

Samesies!

Comment

:-) ETA: Post/av fo sho!

Comment

Working...
              X