AV/BDR Panda Bowl IX: May Philly Burn Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR Panda Bowl IX: May Philly Burn Forever

The new Panda Bowl is starting. We've swapped out one player for a new lady.

Now, I'm looking to tweak and round out the roster. Let me know if you want in.

We're strictly skill and no cash.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'm still looking for two more to join. We draft next Saturday afternoon.

Hit me up if you're interested. All standing members, if you want points changed or various junk, now is the time to say something.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

If you could make it where my autodraft picks all the best players and make it where if they get injured I get like 1000 pts that'd be cool. If not then I'm good with how it was last year. Will try to set my draft preferences bc I know with how works been I probably won't get to draft.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        If you could make it where my autodraft picks all the best players and make it where if they get injured I get like 1000 pts that'd be cool. If not then I'm good with how it was last year. Will try to set my draft preferences bc I know with how works been I probably won't get to draft.

We're doing Snake again. But, mainly I'm just trying to make it where we have the majority of people there and no one is waiting on no shows.

Comment

I have to work next weekend but I'll try my best to be there.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good. I'm giving Fancher another day or two to see if he wants to stay in it. If I can't find a replacement for him or give away Slot A, then I'm just going to pair it down to a 10 person league.

Comment

The draft room is open!

Comment

Well I missed like 93% of the draft but was there for the pick that mattered. SHOTS FIRED!!!!

Comment

6 rings. 1 Baddest Motherfucker on the Planet. 123,456,789 49ers/etc fans making memes and bitching because they can't handle the greatness.

Comment

I acknowledge he’s a good sportsball player. He’s also a complete douche canoe.
                    I watched maybe 15 minutes of the game, glanced up a few times during the half-time show and turned it off in the middle of the fourth quarter. It was meh all around.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

such a boring fucking game jesus christ
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

There was a game last night?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          I acknowledge he’s a good sportsball player. He’s also a complete douche canoe.
                          I watched maybe 15 minutes of the game, glanced up a few times during the half-time show and turned it off in the middle of the fourth quarter. It was meh all around.

Explain why the BMFP is a douchebag. Like actual evidence of him being a douche vs. whiny fan talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            such a boring fucking game jesus christ

For years fans wanted to see a D game.

Last night, that got something straight out of the early 70s.

FANS: We didn't want that!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Explain why the BMFP is a douchebag. Like actual evidence of him being a douche vs. whiny fan talk.
                              He kisses his way to old kid on the mouth, and trumps ass with the same mouth. He's a great player, that's as much of a compliment as I can muster.

Comment

Working...
                              X