No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the free preview at one point but monies is tight around Xmas and what not.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Which is why dailymotion is the best.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do peruse the motions of dailies
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Balor's entrance was markout fuel.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Music could have been better but yeah, that was cool

Comment

• That' CFO$ for ya.

(I thought they did an alright job considering they've single-handedly destroyed Cesaro's ability to enter a ring without laughter and sadness occurring simultaneously.)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth. I feel bad for Cesaro, dude is unbelievable but isn't muscley enough for Trips/Vince

Comment

• Fucker is too talented to be saddled with a WEEWOOWEEWOO shitpants gimmick. Shoulda turned face after he and DJ Swagistan cut ties.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cesaro should just walk out during the opening YAKKITY YAK on Raw monday, because you know there will be one, and just giant swing everyone to the fucking moon.

Comment

• So all it took to get John Cena to bring the Authority back was threatening to curb stomp Edge? Does John not realize that Edge's neck is probably 3 times as strong as it was pre-break? What an imbecile that guy is. #stillrealtomedamnit

Comment

• And the runs in right after? Ugh. They were doing so well. Cesaro on the mic. Barrett back. Bryan coming back. Then Usos win? And Authority returns? Blah.

Comment

• Yeah, Usos suck soooo hoard, and that HUGE event a while back to get rid/keep the authority and they're back in like a month? Of all the angles to hot shot they pick that? FUCKING FAIL.

Comment

• Maybe I'm desensitized but I think the Sid Vicious leg break or even anything from the first Hell in a Cell match is worse than Jeff Hardy's bump from the other night.

http://sbnation.com/e/7288756

Comment

• The problem is he landed on his head and that of course means his neck is FUCKED. It visually doesn't look as extreme but on his body? Super bad.

Comment

• I'm sure that hurt his back a good deal but yeah, a heating pad and some rest he's golden. I can tell you first hand that Sid's shit was waaaaaaaaay worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X