No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7JwCJmmaPkw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7JwCJmmaPkw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I need more matches like this in my life.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sRtouhd6co

Still one of my favorite debuts ever, mostly because of the Rock. I wasn't reading wrestling websites at the time and had no idea what, or who, the Millenium clocks was counting down to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sRtouhd6co

Still one of my favorite debuts ever, mostly because of the Rock. I wasn't reading wrestling websites at the time and had no idea what, or who, the Millenium clocks was counting down to.
          The memories.

Also Cornette and Austin on Ribs, not the food kind.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ONPoOAg6pIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CCLIztOXf4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well worth the watch. I miss you Phil

Comment

• The crowd during that match at the end.... <3 it, the shots OF the crowd are fucking great too.

Comment

• I wish Punk would come back. With Bryan's injury I haven't watched in like a month.

Comment

• Yeah, me too. But he's not willing to get shit on by HHH and Steph, storyline or not.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-xIYVw3ZPJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amazing.

Comment

• Totes.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jkCl4BF-7rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahahahahaha, That kid deserves his anguish for being a Cena fan. Also 16 german suplex's was grand.

Comment

• Man, that kid during the match must have had a nightmare ride to dreamland last night.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X