No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaand the crowd turns (In BAWSTAN? No wai.) on a Rock that leaves looking like a buttmad Oz inmate.

So this is how this feud dies, with mongish Beantown applause.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only saving grace for tonight was the german commercials on the stream I was watching. Remember the good ole days when one guy would just slap the shit out of the other? They both look butthurt imho.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Asspainedmania 28 is looking grim as all hell right now.

I just hope the champs get their respective moments AFTER this rectal rager kicks off.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know one thing. I would not pay to watch this mania, not even with Scrooge McDuck's money.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Word.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The whole thing with Cena/Rock is just stupid as shit. It all started because Cena was butthurt that The Rock moved on. Which is just asinine, then The Rock comes back and all of his A game new material is gone in one week. It almost seems like they have intentionally handcuffed The Rock to make sure Cena looks better on the mic. Either that or my nostalgia factor is 1000X's higher than I thought it was for the attitude era.

Comment

• Turn The Rock heel. It's the only solution. (never happen but heel rock is the best rock)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Turn The Rock heel. It's the only solution. (never happen but heel rock is the best rock)
                  This is truth. However Cena is starting to get that Xperc heat.

In better news FUNKASAURUS IS BACK, SOMEBODY CALL MAH MOMMA!!!!

Comment

• Ok, the teletubbie gag got me to lol a bit.

Comment

• Ouch, divorce joke's gotta burn a bit.

Comment

• Comment

• haha

awesome.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good times
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CM Punk is at his best trolling. Also Lesnar is back.

Comment

• Heard D Bry had a fucking dark match that brought down the house.

I hate Fella more than ever (I know it wasn't his decision to throw the YESYESYES Man under the bus, but fuck him for being a boring pile of pale).
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X