No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one where he's mimicking riding a chopper is superior.

Backstroke Hulk ain't no joke though.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mr. Irvine appreciates a nice pair of shiny pants.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apropos of nothing, goddammit Sheamus bores me to tears.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sheamus suffers from UptehHaitchesbutt syndrome, which usually results in a massive push then a return to mediocrity.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Skipping a step would be nice.

Also: what the fuck was that promo? Scott Steiner is in a Rock suit.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• JOHNCENA DOESN' GET ANYAHMY SYMPY.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rocks first promo wasn't terrible but the rest tonight from both has been blech. Cena's all but paints the picture of him turning heel with his "I MUST WIN" schtick. What's the chances they actually pull the trigger on that?

Comment

• The more boring this gets, the greater the chance of a swerve.

(But then, Vince still carries the CENAWINSLOL banner high above his oily pecs and buttchin)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH GOD, IT'S A FUCKING TRAVELOGUE
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, and he high steps like Santino when he carries it around on a victory lap. RE VINCE'S SIGN.

And they're trying to redo all those Stone Cold "from location" promo's that they've shittily redone over the last 15 years.

Comment

• I'm going to make a prediction that these two are gonna run their gobsmackers and not shit else is gonna happen. Cena will reek of teh butthurtz and Rock will electrify in the same method that he has since his return. In short it'll look like a formulaic sequel.

Comment

• They've made what should have been a sure fucking thing and run it into the ground.

#WWECreative
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like someone stole his damn sweetroll.

#SKYRIMMIN'
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. They stole his damn sweetroll.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cena getting the last word. There's a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X