This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND he's dead.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Whoa. Knew that was coming, but wow.

Comment

• His best work was in the Simpsons...

"Galaxy Of Prawns"... that was worth a chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          AND he's dead.
          Yup, was just coming to post that.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100528/...e_gary_coleman
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well, first Art Linkletter, now Gary Coleman. Who's going to be #3? (I don't think we're counting Brittany Murphy's hubby, right?)

Comment

• Vern Troyer?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How I think he'd like to be remembered:
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Gone to see the bike store owner in the sky. Godspeed, my short-statured friend.

Comment

• Guy had a really fucked up life. Plus now I can say my mom is tougher than Gary Coleman.

Sorry, it's the best I got today.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Guy had a really fucked up life. Plus now I can say my mom is tougher than Gary Coleman.

Sorry, it's the best I got today.
                      Josh, how is your mom doing?
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• She's probably having her skull plate reattached next week so I would say she's doing "better." But I've come to the realization that she's probably going to need round the clock care for the rest of her life unless things get drastically better. I know these things take time but she's not progressed at all with her body movement/control. All things considered I'm thankful she's as well as she is.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          All things considered I'm thankful she's as well as she is.
                          (*Huge hug*) I'm still keeping good thoughts for her.

Comment

• Thanks Lisa and Tim, you know I'm not gonna be that guy that pretends everything is hunky dory with his parent because they're sick. Don't get me wrong me and mom fight like cats and dogs at times but coming to grips that she's not gonna be here forever and to a lesser extent being reaffirmed that my own mortality is fragile is just not something I was in the right frame of mind to deal with right now. Of course I'll pull through it like I always do but this is not my favorite time of existence if you catch my drift.

Luckily you lot really make me laugh. All of you are good peeps.

Comment

• RIP Dennis Hopper. Your portrayal of King Koopa was filled with subtle nuances that today's actors just can't touch.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You beat me to it. Wonder if True Romance is on instant. Bummer.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X