This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Why anyone cares about the size of his tool is beyond comprehension.
    Actually, ridiculous ain't the word. It was as big as his voice was low. It had it's own zip code.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
      Because it was ridiculous. I once had a girl comment "I wish your penis was as big as Peter's" to which I said "I wish you were as skinny as your sister".
      Was her sister dead?

Comment

• No, but she was hotter. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember seeing Type O Negative play at the Stone Pony about 15 years or so ago with my buddy Jay. Fucking sea of black outfits, bald heads, very few girls and of those maybe half were anything approaching cute. And there I am, rocking jeans and a polo shirt, totally non-conformist, maaaaaannnnnn.

It was a pretty good show, BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            I remember seeing Type O Negative play at the Stone Pony about 15 years or so ago with my buddy Jay. Fucking sea of black outfits, bald heads, very few girls and of those maybe half were anything approaching cute. And there I am, rocking jeans and a polo shirt, totally non-conformist, maaaaaannnnnn.

It was a pretty good show, BTW.
            NICE!

I went to a local black metal concert, in a red polo shirt FTW!!!

I was the center of attraction. And hatred.

Comment

• It was my only time at such a concert. It's not very good music, even compared to Type O Negative.

Comment

• I can relate. Shit, after hearing Type O live I just kept hoping somebody would give Steele a hug already. That'd be awesome - right after he finishes "Cinnamon Girl" or something, somebody runs up on stage, gives him a hug, and Steels bursts into tears. Just lest all the pain and anguish out.

It would've been a beautiful thing. Alas, it will never be.

Comment

• Why do all you dudes know about the wang size of the singer for some shitty metal band?

Comment

• Peter Steele did a nude centerfold for (I think) Playgirl. I haven't seen it, but Steele's Peter was so gargantuan it allegedly had it's own page. Info like that spreads, whether you're a fan of Type O or not. I'm more into Motorhead and Rush, far from the goth/metal scene, and even I knew about this shit.

Also, such info was even easier to accumulate back in the day - MTV used to play Type O videos (shit, MTV used to play videos!), MuchMusic/Fuse had Spotlight, which profiled a band and ran videos (they also had Juliya... oh, Juliya!), and when they got to Type O, the hostess (Juliya!) interviewed Steele and they discussed the centerfold.

Plus, most menfolk on a subconscious level are curious to know about wang sizes for comparison's sake ("He's how big? Damn!") and to wistfully wonder what'd it be like to be so blessed ("Dude, if I had a schwanz like Steele's... man, I'd be gettin' it every hour on the hour. I'd have the honeys lined up, yo.").

Comment

Peter Steele did a nude centerfold for (I think) Playgirl. I haven't seen it, but Steele's Peter was so gargantuan it allegedly had it's own page.
                      Not to speak ill of the dead, but.... damn, baby!

Spoiler: Spectacularly NSFW, and well worth it! 

Spoiler: Second verse, same as the first - Utterly NSFW. 

Never listened to their music, and I don't know much about him, but may I say, it was a pleasure looking that up for you fine folks!
                      Last edited by Lisa; 04-16-2010, 06:20 AM.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You did remember to wipe the drool off the screen afterwards, right, Lisa? Don't want to leave streaks y'know.

Comment

You did remember to wipe the drool off the screen afterwards, right, Lisa? Don't want to leave streaks y'know.
                          I always clean up after taking one for the team!

Oh, and by the way - those aren't the Playgirl pics, so apparently he wasn't shy about showing off "the parking meter" in other magazines. I found the Playgirl pics, and they're about as uninteresting and not-dirty as you might imagine. Playgirl has a long, boring tradition of keeping their male celebs covered in their pictorals. You'll get full-frontal nudes of the regular, no-name male models posing in the centerfold, etc. But the rumor about him needing a second page for the schwantz is just that - a rumor, because he's strategically covered in all the Playgirl pics. I always hated Playgirl for that - you find out your favorite celeb is going to let it all hang out, and they cover it up anyway. I notice they don't do that with the female celebs in Playboy. It's again, a shitty double standard.
                          Last edited by Lisa; 04-16-2010, 06:44 AM.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Since those are links, you don't have to worry about hiding them. I still contend that men that are gargantuan have the following problems : 1. unable to keep the blood flow down there very long, leading to Mr. Unhappy and 2. upon sighting said gargantuan hearing the following words "No way in hell is that getting near me."
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Since those are links, you don't have to worry about hiding them. I still contend that men that are gargantuan have the following problems : 1. unable to keep the blood flow down there very long, leading to Mr. Unhappy and 2. upon sighting said gargantuan hearing the following words "No way in hell is that getting near me."
                              I had one boyfriend who was really ridiculously gargantuan, and to be completely honest, we never sealed the deal because he wouldn't fit. He was massive, but after trying unsuccessfully to squeeze in there a few times, he'd get frustrated and lose the boner. So yeah... deed never done because he was so big.

Comment

• Bingo! You want to have fun not burp a baby.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X